by Lauralei

Photo

hic sunt leonesapril 9, 2018

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#73 BlackSai1s

BlackSai1s

This time of year, the spiders come out to play.

• 292 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:12 AM

OMG! can't stand watching all the gallery, you're insane, loved those witcher 3 banners  :cry: 

keep up the gold stuff.

Dev

#74 cheriechapstick

cheriechapstick
  • Senior Artist
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

Hi Kristina! :D

Something I really wanted to say was how much I admire your gallery. Honestly the texture use and the coloring you have is stunning. I really love how even the graphics that are using negative space still give you something to look at in every corner because of the placement and incorporations of your textures. I do love your style and wish I got to see more of it! Whenever you post a new graphic it's such a delight.

I adore absolutely everything in your gallery, but +these. icons are probably one of my favorites. How do you manage to blend so beautifully on such a small canvas??  :drop: 

Jess

see you again || artist q&a

Posted Image

The name is Jess, and I am ​a v a i l a b l e.

#75 episkey.

episkey.
  • TDA Superstar
  • 199 posts
  • Vault Points:222 points

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:52 PM

Hey, Kristina!!

I'm here with the quick crit to help you clean out your gallery :)

It took me a few days (forgive me), I got busy and it took me multiple looks at your gallery for me to even start thinking of which ones I could say would be best to clean out cause all of your graphics are just so gorgeous!! 

I'll go by sections  :happy: 

For your banners, I feel like this+ banner has too much going on making the focus point a little hard to find, my eyes also went to the white sub quote before the main title. This+ banner's text is a little hard (at least for me) to read, and the main text is overlapping the girl's face a little which looks off. And out of your two continuous base banners, this+ one is the weaker of the two, the other one grabs my attention more and flows better (as far as continuous bases go). 

I'm not touching your CIs and sigs they're all perf.  :wub: 

So I guess that means it's time for blends! 

This+ one seems a bit messy compared to your other blends. This+ This+ and this+ all three are good, but they get drowned out by the amazingness that is the rest of your gallery. i'd maybe link them as olds favorite if you don't want to take them out of your gallery completely. 

I hope this helped!  :hug: 

- k e l s e y-

lNBaEYZ.png

beautiful sig and icon made by KaYLO REN // gallery // previously darliingfunerals

#76 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:50 AM

thank you, kelsey!! :) this is really helpful, i'm so reluctant to remove stuff from my gallery so there are things in it from 2015 :hide: :hide: i'm a graphic hoarder :P

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4 UFG5

#77 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

TDA's Resident Ghostbuster

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,120 posts
  • Vault Points:122

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Kristina, there aren't enough words for me to say how much I admire your graphics! :worship: I'm in awe at how amazing your gallery is! :drop: I wish I could make icons like yours! seriously, how?! :worship: :worship: :worship: and your banners... :wub: you're amazing and I can't wait to see more amazing graphics from you! :D ^_^

previously prongsgallery |  hpff | Sofia is available

WHNTJh5.png

#78 nomad

nomad

we are the reckless

• Veteran Artist
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

i love so much about your gallery but especially this+ banner. the composition, the coloring, the font. it looks so smooth and flawless

i adore your cutting and coloring in this+ icon set. 

and i know i've already told you how much i love it, but just as a reminder, i LOVE this+ american gods piece

keep making graphics forever omg

CALL ME KAT

2g4DimO.png OZsB4fJ.png jyRyh6B.png
available for requests.

lovely tonight*

#79 Kirjava

Kirjava

:D

• Senior Artist
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Kristina!

Well you already know how much I admire you, right? And if you don't, this is me saying I admire you and I'm so so grateful for all the help you've continued to give me throughout the whole graphic making thing, and that you're always so so friendly and that makes you so lovely, so thank you for that <3

Nextly, I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU MAKE. So much, like seriously. It's almost like you put a sparkly window on top of your completed graphic so that it has a pristine shiny casing to layers and layers of depth and focal points and just ahhh I can't pick one thing alone! Your whole gallery is phenomenal, and I just wanted to come squee at you about you <3

Also thank you so much for taking the time out to post in mine, and for the feedback, and for everything you do for the site! :wub:

Shona

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

eEZVDW6.png

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#80 floralprint

floralprint

resident studio ghibli enthusiast

• Master Artist
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

hey kristina! <3
i wanted to drop some gallery love. it's really hard to link things because your whole gallery is bomb, but +this is probably one of my favorites, the composition is super unique, also +this icon set is just so perfect, i can't get over the coloring and comp :drop:
overall you have such a distinct style and it's really showcased well here in your gallery.
thank you for your hard work as an admin, i hope you have a good week :dumbles: :loves:

-ashley

| ash | available for requests |
O6nOFwN.png
| gallery | up for grabs |

icon by starbuck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users