by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Community Status Updates

Photoshopfreak's Photo

Photoshopfreak

431/500 for the episode challenge..... I have a problem...
Today, 10:31 AM
tamago's Photo

tamago → missy

omg missy, thank you again for the squee!! i hate making b&w graphics since i'm all about colors but the last two graphics you've squeed are both b&w and that makes me happy for some reason??? hahah anyway thank you, you're so sweet <33
Today, 08:14 AM
  • missy's Photo
    missy
    ahhh! but it was so beautiful! you're so creative with you comps and inversions but ngl, i am obessed with your colours <3
    Today, 12:00 PM
starbuck.'s Photo

starbuck.

FA nominations close today!!! please nominate someone deserving :D http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=132515
Today, 02:00 AM
lucida.'s Photo

lucida.

I am going to attempt to do the entire March UC in the next two days :\
Yesterday, 05:32 PM
  • Photoshopfreak's Photo
    Photoshopfreak
    You can do it! /cheer
    Yesterday, 05:56 PM
RéaltaCleite's Photo

RéaltaCleite

Just wondering if darker colors are desireble at TDA?
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
  • RéaltaCleite's Photo
    RéaltaCleite
    And in my country pastel colors are often seen in the Kindergarten, I heard in the U.S.A or European country (I'm not sure though) they don't use them, prefer more vivid colors.
    Today, 12:32 AM
  • deuce's Photo
    deuce
    i think it's just preference? i like muted rlly dark, and bright to the point of blinding. but on tumblr rn, it's all the rage to do rlly pale pastels. tda in general does reach more for vibrant colours but i wouldn't like change style for it
    Today, 04:53 AM
  • Photoshopfreak's Photo
    Photoshopfreak
    When someone can use darker coloring or like creepy coloring well then I freaking LOVE it.

I'm usually really bad at trying to get that outcome though. :(

Also. You do you. If you want to make graphics with a darker coloring DO IT. You don't have to please everyone. Just do what makes you happy. :)
    Today, 07:59 AM
bewitching.'s Photo

bewitching.

Can anyone recommend any good texture packs and stock packs?
Yesterday, 09:46 AM
  • tamago's Photo
    tamago
    i've just downloaded a bunch of new texture packs! i can pm you a list of my favorites if you'd like (:
    Today, 01:58 PM
tamago's Photo

tamago → milominderbinder

omg maia i've been drooling over all your uc graphics, especially the isak and even sigs! you make my babies look so precious maia are you a goddess?? T___T
Yesterday, 07:39 AM
  • milominderbinder's Photo
    milominderbinder
    omggggggg you are too sweet bless you!!!! also i am so !!!!! happy that someone else on here loves evak, omg *~* honestly the only reason i started the UC this month was to have an excuse to graphic the heck out of isak valtersen, i am so obsessed over these boys ;~; *~*
    Yesterday, 01:21 PM
  • tamago's Photo
    tamago
    i am sooo obsessed with evak but i just can't work with skam screencaps. or screencaps in general :lll but you're so good at that though!! and your whole UC entry is gorgeous *-*
    also i'm in love with all the tfc graphics in your gallery! you capture andrew so perfectly al;dfjad;' who's the model that you use for andrew? he's perfect \o/
    Today, 07:55 AM
nancy drew.'s Photo

nancy drew. → Lady Plantagenet

I own The Plantagenets and haven't read it yet, but I adore history so I'll have to give it a shot!
Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Artemesia's Photo

Artemesia

Anyone here Malaysian? Can't find anyone with all the name changes :P
Yesterday, 02:25 AM
thecelestialpotato's Photo

thecelestialpotato

May have had a plot bunny hop by.
Mar 28 2017 10:19 PM
Photoshopfreak's Photo

Photoshopfreak

Got sucked back into Bones... then quickly went back to Buffy.... so I can hopefully finish it... >.<
Mar 28 2017 02:08 PM
nancy drew.'s Photo

nancy drew. → nyx

Edible cookie dough = The Cookie Dough Cafe. GO NUTS. ♥
Mar 28 2017 07:28 AM
  • nyx's Photo
    nyx
    <3 <3 <3 <3
    Mar 28 2017 10:08 PM
Artemesia's Photo

Artemesia

Is HPFT the new HPFF forums? If so, can someone link me to it, please? :D
Mar 28 2017 07:10 AM
  • pixielife's Photo
    pixielife
    It's been nearly a year since the original announcement that the HPFF forums were closing, and the archives have even held a Dobbys forum-free, so the chance of the forums returning is slim.
    Mar 28 2017 06:29 PM
  • TreacleTart's Photo
    TreacleTart
    The admins at HPFF have said that there would no longer be a forum there.
    Mar 28 2017 11:08 PM
  • Artemesia's Photo
    Artemesia
    Awww man!! Thanks guys :D It's so weird to go on the archives and not be able to hop in on the forums for a while...
    Yesterday, 01:56 AM
prongs's Photo

prongs → klutzy_kara

hey Kara how are you? :P did you see the PM I sent you? :)
Mar 28 2017 01:26 AM
  • klutzy_kara's Photo
    klutzy_kara
    hi sorry! I wasn't home yesterday so I only could only check TDA on my phone. I'll PM you back when I'm done with class today in a couple hours!! wanted to be able to give you my full attention haha.
    Mar 28 2017 12:58 PM
nancy drew.'s Photo

nancy drew.

I just found a brand of cookie dough made egg-free for eating straight from the jar. YUM. ♥
Mar 27 2017 08:54 PM
  • nancy drew.'s Photo
    nancy drew.
    Well, since I live in Oklahoma, going to NYC just to eat cookie dough... isn't really an option. (Amanda, I'm sort of not a fan of ice cream anyway?? Don't hate me plz.)
    Mar 28 2017 07:29 AM
  • Photoshopfreak's Photo
    Photoshopfreak
    Yeah. I'm in NC. So going to NYC just for cookie dough just is not gonna happen.

LOL. I don't hate you! To each their own. Personally I just like any kind of chocolate. Nom nom nom.
    Mar 28 2017 10:36 AM
  • TreacleTart's Photo
    TreacleTart
    I wasn't saying anyone should go to NYC. Was more pointing out that this is a big upcoming trend in the food world. Things start in NYC & LA and then move to the rest of the nation quite often (in terms of food).
    Mar 28 2017 01:45 PM