#1 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:222 points

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

yHBKGVx.png'

gallery header by the lovely Newt Scamander.

(newest at the top)

ICONS

UhA2Abf.png

BANNERS

lkDoeGS.png

1FsGPRv.png

QFAFA82.png

Cyszy9f.png

1fIl43c.png

Qv1YUsN.png

oknTt8c.png

ST1vpwn.gif

CHAPTER IMAGES

etoIlPY.png jHumE6c.png

SIGNATURES

OWMSHFt.png

egrmE1L.png

ZMLQOuf.png

BLENDS & OTHER

WNaguGF.png

CREDITS

click++

PROMOS

TFjQo9L.png  obHC2RZ.png

(award by miss atomic bomb)                                                     (award by starbuck.)

n8XVvD8.png

(award by miss atomic bomb) 

Edited by episkey., 23 April 2018 - 04:25 PM.

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

beautiful sig and icon made by KaYLO REN // gallery // previously darliingfunerals

#2 flyingdove

flyingdove
  • Graduate Artist
  • 71 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

ah, a fellow Kelsey! (although I'm a hardcore Ravenclaw) Welcome to TDA.

Your gallery shows some true potential. have you only recently started graphic-ing or have you been doing it for awhile now? I only ask because your work seems incredibly good for a beginner. The yellow and green colouring on your 'just a crush' chapter image is truly stunning and I love the design on your 'flower power' CI, it's a really creative design with the flowers shooting out of his hand, I love the effects you've used on it.

I think your weakest area is possibly your banners (don't get me wrong they are lovely and I love how effectively you've created a different mood for each of them that works really well with the colouring, text and images used.) The only thing I will say is (mostly on your third banner) the text feels like it blends into the background, perhaps adding a slight darker shadow underneath it will lift it out of the background to become more of the focus point?

Can't wait to see what else you come up with.  :dance:

- Kels :)

KELSEY   :happy:We Are Groot || The most stunning sig by beyond the rain | only active mon-wed

Posted Image

(+ gallery) | (+Tumblr) | (+Fanfiction

#3 steve harrington

steve harrington

i love you so

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 697 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Hi Kelsey! I love Regina Spektor so I hope your gallery title is a reference to her song otherwise I feel silly!!

I love your chapter images! You have a really good grasp of composition in those awkward little shapes!

I can tell your graphic design major really paid off all your stuff is really nice I can't wait to see more of your work soon <3 

If you need anything please let me know!!

Fillory and Further

vZzDHM.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you meghan (doctor ziegler) for the signature

thank you maia (milominderbinder) for icon

#4 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

@ flyingdove - ayyeee  :dance: another kelsey! thank you so much for stopping by my gallery! Yeah, I'm no beginner, I have been here before from 2010-2013 so i'm not stranger to making graphics, just a little long lost lol it took me a few hours with photoshop to get back the hang of making banners/chapter images/sigs for tda. It's funny that you say that because I always knew that banners were my weak spot, still are, and that chapter images are my strength, oddly enough I always thought banners were harder because of the length. Again, thank you!

@ .v0ldiemort - I love Regina Spektor soooo much! Thank you, chapter images are actually my favorite, it's the perfect size for me tbh. Awe, thank you so much, i'm really glad that my college education had benefitted me. It's nice knowing it's not money wasted  :D

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

beautiful sig and icon made by KaYLO REN // gallery // previously darliingfunerals

#5 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Master Artist
  • 1,591 posts
  • Vault Points:

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

Hi Kelsey! Welcome back to TDA <3

You're off to an amazing start (re-start? :P) already! You say banners are your weakness but the ones you have are gorgeous :wub: What is this+?! Haha, It's awesome! It has such creative composition :'D Also, your second signature has such old-school charm (geddit? charm :creepy:) I love it.

I can't wait to see more of your stuff :hug:

Vanya ♥ Gallery Designer Gallery Deviantart

MXcCQcPU_o.png

I am unavailable for requests

#6 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

Vanya, thank you so much! 

Banners really are my weakness but I try my hardest on them, so I'm super happy you like them! omg the hilarious thing about that chapter image was that it was made around 1am and I didn't even know what I was doing, I was just doing this and that and somehow it turned out the way it did! (Also ily 'cause puns are my favorite things ever you're amazing!)  :wub:

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#7 cheriechapstick

cheriechapstick
  • Graduate Artist
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

hi kelsey! :D
I'm Jess fellow member artist!! Our galleries went up within like hours of each other I think so I think that little fact is hilarious! I wanted to stop by sooner and say hi but I got super busy and didn't have time to sit down and write anything BUT I'M IN LOVE HERE.
You're work is so pretty and I adore it. The eye for composition in signatures that you have is stunning, I struggle with signatures the most myself and youres are beautiful. I love +this Banner as well. B&W is somthing that I'm horrified off and i think the comp you've managed is really good here and the coloring is very soft and still manages to keep its depth it's very impressive.
I can't wait to see more of what you have to offer!! You should head over to the challenges for inspiration if you ever need them, I love them and can't wait to see what more you come up with and bring to your gallery! I will be stalking ;)

WELCOME!

see you again || artist q&a

vMpy85.png

Absolute stunner by the best friend ever, Hannah (wildest dreams. @ tda )

The name is Jess, and I am ​u n a v a i l a b l e.

#8 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

Hey Jess!

Thank you so much for stopping by my gallery! That's pretty awesome that our galleries went up around the same time, I believe yours was before mine cause I remember checking your gallery out on mobile while I waited for mine to be approved!

*scream with joy* I'm so happy you like my stuff!! You're such an angel omg. B&W is pretty scary to me but I cheat by adding a dark gray-ish yellow or blue in with the gradient to give it more depth haha! I' officially on break so the first thing I did was go look at the challenges today. :) 

Stalk all you want too bb, it's totally welcomed here.

AGAIN thank you so much !!

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#9 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

hi kelsey! :) welcome to TDA :loves:

you've got some great composition skills ^_^ and i'm sure you'll fly up the ranks pretty soon :D

my favourite things are your signatures and banners, especially the third banner - it's beautiful :loves: :loves:

keep up the great work!

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#10 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

Hello to you too, Kristina! 

You have no idea how flattering that is omg tysm  :blush:  :fangirl:

I worked so hard on that banner, I think I changed up the Katherine picture five times to find the perfect one and I really love the way it came out too! 

I will sure try to lol!! 

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#11 justkort

justkort
  • Starting Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

I love the composition and the coloring of your Winter Wonderland sig!

#12 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

I love the composition and the coloring of your Winter Wonderland sig!

Thank you so much!! It's super sweet and nice of you to stop by my gallery :) I appreciate it a whole lot!

Edited by darliingfunerals, 26 December 2017 - 07:41 PM.

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#13 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Master Artist
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Wow wow +this just blew me away so much I had to come by and comment! The composition, coloring, text, and filtering on that are to die for. It's such a gorgeous piece. I'm obsessed with it! & Congrats on the promotion too! it's clearly very well deserved! I love your banners, especially +this one. The coloring is so vibrant and shiny. +This is also very cool and creative. I can't wait to see what else you come up with! 

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

Posted Image  

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#14 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Kara!! Oh my goodness thank you so much for stopping by my gallery! 

Im really glad you like that, It was the first ever big graphic I've made so I was actually really nervous when posting it.  :blegh:

Thank you! I was honestly so shocked about the promotion, but 100% honored by it!

Even though I've said it twice already lol, thank you thank you thank you!

I always love seeing you post your graphics around the forums so for you to come to my graphics and show some love means a lot! :hearts:

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#15 &thereshegoes

&thereshegoes

TDA's resident derp

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,323 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:a gazillion

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

hi kelsey! 

oh wow, i love your banners! especially that sya something one :o it's so pretty!!!!!

you do a really good job of blending stock and textures together! keep it up and you'll move along hte ranks in no time ^_^

-Sankavi :caren:

sup, im sankavi

fF9ZBd1.png

+He's Harry FREAKING Potter // +HPFF

#16 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:57 AM

omg hi!! 

I'm lowkey freaking out cause I can't believe I didn't notice this comment before!

I love your graphics, so it's super nice of you to stop by and say something so nice about mine  :hug: 

Thank you so much! 

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

#17 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

TDA's Resident Ghostbuster

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,158 posts
  • Vault Points:221

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:58 PM

Kelsey congrats on the promo!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: it's very well deserved and I can't wait to see more amazing graphics from you! :wub: congrats again! ^_^

previously prongsgallery | hpft | Sofia is available

WHNTJh5.png

#18 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

THANK YOU!!!  :hearts:  I was super surprised, ngl lol but I was so happy when I saw I got promoted!  :dance:You're so sweet, thank you (again), Sofia!

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users