47 replies to this topic

#19 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Master Artist
  • 5,681 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Ahhh I'm so glad to see your graphics again Jenny! I was so excited when I saw you entered the HP Challenge! I remember looking up to you and being so in awe of your graphics as a young member when you were one of the formidable insanely talented staffers back in the beautiful times of 2008/2009/something like that. I've always thought you were absolutely brilliant. You were (and still are) one of my favorite artists. Your use of animation was (and still completely is) killer. It's so perfect. Your style is like no other. I'm so glad to see it back! Your coloring is so so beautiful. Everything is so crisp, clear, and interestingly composed. I'm in awe! Everything is still so perfect after all this time.

Hope to see more of your beautiful graphics :wub: :wub:

P.S. Sorry if I sound a bit creepy  :hide:  I'm just an old fangirl coming out of the shadows :silly:

Edited by klutzy_kara, 18 January 2015 - 03:54 PM.

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

Posted Image  

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#20 amour.toujours

amour.toujours
  • Veteran Artist
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

Omg, Jenny! I'm so happy to see that you still make graphics *squees* you were always one of my fave artists and that's never gonna change ^_^ I love your old school style with the vintage coloring, it's so refreshing to look at <3 My faves are the bottom two banners, but everything in here is just amazing, make more! :P

vany 

#21 amoretti

amoretti

as long as you love me;

• Master Artist
  • 7,228 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

jennnnny! so glad to see you back and making stuff :D

seriously, as far as i'm concerned, you've always been

one of the banner queens and you still are. i literally

don't know how you even do it - your style is literally

mindblowing and all your animation defies imagination.

like, how do you even come up with these ideas?!

it's so innovative, it's not fair :(

that last banner OMFG why?!?!?

you're amazing. hope to see more of you around <3

xo jordan

2dihgly.png 

jordan | semi-available - pm first please | previously .kapowi 

| new gallery | hpff | artist q & a | 

#22 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

jordaaaaaaaan! thanks so much angelface, it's fun to be back and dusting off photoshop again  :happy: 

you're too nice, i'm really glad you posted (especially seeing as you're a banner queen yourself). i've been gone so long it's kinda scary coming back and throwing banners out haha ♥ love ya!

(and kara and vanessa, this is sooo late and i'm sorry but you're both total babes and i love you)

what is your damage, heather?? • i'm jenny

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#23 dust & decay

dust & decay

everybody wants

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,301 posts
  • Vault Points:1010

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:18 PM

aah i'm so glad you're back!! i always loved your banners -- the way you marry creativity and technique with animation is so, so amazing. :wub: you have such admirable technical skill; i adore your composition. so happy to see your new work! 

Edited by dust & decay, 06 September 2015 - 03:19 PM.

CALL ME MINI!

GALLERY ] [ TUTORIAL ] [ UFG 1 ] [ UFG 2 ]

Posted Image

#24 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bad witch of 'north

• Master Artist
  • 4,373 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:23 PM

hey jenny! Just stopped by bc I've seen your graphics all over recently so I thought it'd be best to snoop around your gallery. 

and ohmygod 

your banners are so pretty, and the animation is killer. Like you're killing me here x_x The Emma Watson banner - the animation is flawless when I first saw it I kinda stepped back (well ok my head jerked back bc im a lazy bugger im sat down) 

your colouring is fantastic, I love the monochrome in the last banner and also how natural the blue jeans banner is. 

Basically, keep on making gorgeous graphics, you're amazing - can we trade skills? 

Bex

// hey i'm bex // MY TUMBLR (M) // semi available - PM first //  that's all (M)

image.png

#25 zephyra.

zephyra.

make the sparkly reach out

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,391 posts
  • Software:Other

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

i need you to stop yourself, jenny. 

how dare you be so good.

i haven't been on this site in ages 

but like what the what.

how did you get even better?

your graphics slay.

your animation slays.

your drawings slay.

you slay. bye.

hi my name is krys

{gallery}{tumblr}{twitter}i

icon by hayley jade (:

#26 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:00 AM

go away krys you babe 

bex! thank you so much :) haha head jerked back because you're sat down, that's funny  :laugh:  yes we can definitely swap skills lets do that now because you're fantastic and i could do with some help lmao ♥

krys ♥ you slay too :D i'm glad you've reappeared. thank you! 

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#27 accursed.

accursed.

Mo Duinne

• Veteran Artist
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:19 AM

JENNY TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE ANIMATE?!?!?!

omg you've actually inspired me to make more animated things

i love you forever

just

omg please everything you do is perfection. 

hnngg

/lauraout

Posted Image

gallery || kinda-available?? Just got back. After a long time. 

#28 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:10 PM

lauuuura ♥ :) thank you angel! haha i don't think you need me to teach me how to animate, i loved the banner for 'not all he's cracked up to be' before i even knew you did it! i think you should be teaching me how to animate lol

i love u too and i stalk your gallery like a total creep

:shiftyeye: 

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#29 katharos

katharos

u

• Master Artist
  • 2,068 posts
  • Vault Points:267

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:51 PM

i'm really confused i could sssswear i commented here? but i guess i didn't and that makes me a really horrible person D: 

(unless i'm just blind and didn't see it, that's a very real possibility bc i distinctly remember typing a long freaking comment)

jenny, i've literally been in love with your work for years. i love how crystal clear everything you make is - you can do grunge

and it would look HD like i could reach out and touch your people's faces. such high quality work and interesting and unique

comps and animation - i really loved seeing your continuous base challenge and just how unique your bases/thought process

is because that's insane to me when i look at the finished product!! you just really have an amazing eye for knowing what can 

work and how to make it look amazing!! your animation skills are obviously a huge inspiration to me - especially for the past few

months since i've been experimenting with it. i remember being in complete awe of your banners for your older stories on hpff!

honestly i could go on and on and on about how amazing your work is, how inspiring you are, how in loooove i am with 

everything you make, etc. etc. also i think your text is perfect and super interesting bc text has always been my weak point

because it's boring and the same but you really do interesting stuff with your text and on no banner does it look the same :P 

okay i'm done now i love you <3 

Uf8yhuc.png

difficulte // set by azimuth ♥

#30 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

babe  :happy: 

thank you so much you total angelllllll! it's so ridic to hear anything nice you say about me because you're such an inspiration to me and i love u and you're awesome and i keep going over to your gallery every time i need some inspiration.

thank you for being so nice to me you're such a babe.

:wub: 

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#31 daredevil

daredevil

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,454 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

hiiii jenny! been seeing so many pretty pieces by you lately, that I had to drop by! :O 

your colouring is so crisp and clean and gorgeous, and not to mention your flawless animation! teach me yo skills woman :cry:

+this is my absolute favourite thing omg the colouring and comp and text and everything basically ;__;

/sets up camp in gallery 5eva

(ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

vee & gallery & beautiful set by doctor ziegler

5tlzvyL.png

★ texture pack texture pack v.2 digital painting tutorial & prev: legolas.

#32 a.leksy

a.leksy

pew pew

• Veteran Artist
  • 869 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

hi jenny!! ♥

ive been seeing your graphics around lately and i am mindblown??? at the utmost perfection of a talent you have for animating??? does that sentence even makes sense???? if it doesnt it just shows how your graphics LITERALLY makes me go all woozy and stuff (and if it does makes sense, unlikely though, its because you are magical.)

but a n y w a y, really your animation skills are gorgeous and none of your animated graphics are even a tad bit lq!! its as if its natural.. and i could NEVER do such a thing so i mean youre such an inspiration!! and not only animation -- have you seen your banners (of course you have hehe)? you put in so many people on there but YOU make it WORK and im very ??? i cant even place two without having trouble but there you are being downright gorgeous and doing your thing and leaving me in awe and its unfair ok D:

i love all your graphics youre so amazing and talented and you deserve so many cookies CONTINUE MAKING GORGEOUS GRAPHICS PLS thx love u <3

athirah

A T H I R A H  ?

GALLERY under revamp 

f7NrbK7.png

#33 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:57 PM

tumblr_n4wypkrtVV1s0my1wo1_250.gif

vee and athira you're both such babes ;_;

hiiii jenny! been seeing so many pretty pieces by you lately, that I had to drop by! :O

your colouring is so crisp and clean and gorgeous, and not to mention your flawless animation! teach me yo skills woman :cry:
+this is my absolute favourite thing omg the colouring and comp and text and everything basically ;__;

/sets up camp in gallery 5eva

thank youuuu! haha you definitely don't need me to teach you my skills, you're already beyond amazing ♥ i'm not sure what you wanted to link to but thank you! colouring and text are two things i can't ever get right, so i'm really glad something stood out for you :) thanks for being so lovelyyyyy!

hi jenny!! ♥
ive been seeing your graphics around lately and i am mindblown??? at the utmost perfection of a talent you have for animating??? does that sentence even makes sense???? if it doesnt it just shows how your graphics LITERALLY makes me go all woozy and stuff (and if it does makes sense, unlikely though, its because you are magical.)
but a n y w a y, really your animation skills are gorgeous and none of your animated graphics are even a tad bit lq!! its as if its natural.. and i could NEVER do such a thing so i mean youre such an inspiration!! and not only animation -- have you seen your banners (of course you have hehe)? you put in so many people on there but YOU make it WORK and im very ??? i cant even place two without having trouble but there you are being downright gorgeous and doing your thing and leaving me in awe and its unfair ok D:
i love all your graphics youre so amazing and talented and you deserve so many cookies CONTINUE MAKING GORGEOUS GRAPHICS PLS thx love u <3

athirah

athirah what even is this comment you're so lovely!! thank you thank you :) i'll try to keep up some kind of standard ♥♥♥ loves and hugs you're such a wonderful little angel!

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#34 winter soldier

winter soldier

current sexuality: the winter soldier

• Veteran Artist
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

pls tell me you're a justified / tim gutterson fan though bc if so then *SCREAMS AT YOU*

also your graphics are the bomb dot com, please give me some of that talent you're hoarding.

Posted Image

NEW GALLERY && amazing sig by badlandr || Previously Mercury

#35 badlandr

badlandr

drunk off the minibar

• Master Artist
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:38 AM

ENYA I AM ALL ABOUT THAT JUSTIFIED LIFE

AND TIM IS MY FAV

LETS BOND

also thank you so much angelface and no you don't need any of my "talent" bc ur the top of the cheer pyramid. 

(previously stopjenny)

iVq8phS.png

#36 Photoshopfreak

Photoshopfreak

A girl has no name.

• Master Artist
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:47 PM

Your animation is SO GOOD. Literally every graphic that has animation on it is perfect. 

PLUS THAT DEADPOOL ONE. 

I was going to do Deadpool for that challenge, but then I was like, "Too many people are doing it so NVM." Lol.

Also. That Silent Hill stuff you put out a while ago... Omg. so in love because I loved that movie. ( STILL SO ANGRY THEY ARENT' MAKING THE NEW SILENT HILL GAME )

Keep making beauties!!!

Amanda || Photoshopfreak -Available (PM first)-

Posted Image

Gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users