• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#19 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Member Artist
  • 109 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:57 PM

oh my gosh sofia! hi. i'm sammi and i'm just popping in. your icons are fantastic and your blend-type thing under other is perfect! there's so much going on and blended together to make it look all fit in and ugh. i'm so jealous! so lovely!

pL1IOe.png

sammi | gallery
thanks kristina for the gorgeous sig!

#20 nomad

nomad

we are the reckless

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:17 AM

ok, can we just, like, take a moment and just all of us together stare at your negative space+ chapter images

bc i'm dying. i love them that much. the texture, the font, the coloring. my personal favorite is the 'expecto patronum' one. superb!

please show me your ways bc just wow. 

i also adore your use of bright yellow in this+ signature

keep up the amazing work! 

CALL ME KAT

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
available for requests.

lovely tonight*

#21 Kirjava

Kirjava

The future Mrs. Shona Eddie Redmayne (one day)

• Featured Artist
  • 744 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

Woah woah Sofia the icon-Queen say what!? How do youuuu it and where do I sign up to learn too! It must have taken so long ohmygoodness the thought of it alone scares me. Also +this is absolutely breathtaking. The composition, the colouring, the text! :o All of it looks so completely perfect <3 <3 Please make more blends for me to stare at :D

Shona

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

Posted Image

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#22 hamylton.

hamylton.

TDA's Accountant

• Vault Moderator
  • 745 posts
  • Vault Points:1381

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:35 PM

Hi Sofia!

First of all, how do you icon?! They're all so good, and there's so many of them! I love how soft your gallery is! It's so different from others! You make simplicity look amazing, especially with your CI, which are my favourite things in your gallery. You use negative space so well, and your colouring on the is beautiful! I really love your text on them both, particularly the Expecto Patronum one! The colouring on your signature is also gorgeous. And don't even get me started on that blend. Everything about it is amazing!!
-Amy

amy. +watching it burn previously caomoyl

vBHhsb.png

| +Artist Q&A | beautiful signature by starbuck.! | +Trophy Shelf |

#23 steve harrington

steve harrington

Kimi no Na wa

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 607 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

Yay!! Congratulations on the promo!!! So happpppy for you!

Fillory and Further

vUS4kx.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you maia (milominderbinder)

#24 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

TDA's Resident Ghostbuster

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,148 posts
  • Vault Points:221

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:27 PM

jellybean jones: hey Sammi!!! :glomp: haha I'm glad you like my icons and that wallpaper as well! the wallpaper was a bit hard to make because I didn't know anything about the topic... :P but I thought "Why not wing it and see what comes out of it?" :P I'm glad you liked it and thanks for visiting my gallery! :D

nomad: heeeeeyyyy Kat!!! :D oooohhhh stop making me blush, will you? :blush: I'm really happy you liked those CI's and I have to agree with you on the 'expecto patronum' one! :P had a fun time making it as well! and the colouring on that sig... I have to say, I don't think I ever willingly made a yellow graphic because that colouring is a bit challenging and not easy to work with... :P thank you so much for the comment, it means a lot to me! :wub:

Kirjava: aww Shona!!! :hug: haha the two icon sets (yeah because I decided to make them at the same time) took me AGES!!!! :hide: haha that wallpaper was very very challenging to make, because I was completely clueless! I never heard about it (the topic in the wallpaper) so I had to do some research before making it! :P I'm in the process of making a blend but I've hit a rut! :hide: still deciding on what more to add to the blend before the final adjustments! ^_^ thanks again for this amazing comment Shona! :hug:

hamylton.: AMYYYYYYY!!!! :D haha love making icons using screencaps of animated movies because I find it easy, especially since I don't add any text to them! :P hehe lol I'm glad you like the softness of my gallery! :D I tried making graphics with a different style but they always end up being soft! :lol: I'm glad you like my 'negative space' CI's and the colouring on my sig! that made my day! ^_^ haha I'm glad you liked the wallpaper I made! thanks for visiting my gallery Amy, it means a lot! :hug:

steve harrington: PROMO BUDDIES ROD!!! :hug: :yahoo: and I'm so happy for you as well! you have improved like crazy!!! :drop: thanks for visiting my gallery Rod! :glomp:

previously prongsgallery | hpft | Sofia is available

WHNTJh5.png

#25 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• TDA Superstar
  • 3,078 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

sofia! congratulations on your promotion!!! your icons blow me away. i also love the way you layer textures over your graphics; it really creates a lot of depth <3 <3

NVi5WJQ.png

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#26 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:45 AM

hey sofia! i love love your tangled icons, i can't even believe how many you made, they have wonderful colouring and nice cuts :loves:

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#27 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

choobacca: ALISON!!!! I totally did not expect to get promoted so when I saw the list, I had to double-check! :P lol that made my day!!! :wub: and I'm really glad you like my icons! :D and that pressie is just gorgeous!!! :drop:

starbuck.: KRISTINAAA!!!! :D :glomp: I'm glad you like the Tangled icons! :D those took forever to make!!! :hide:

WHNTJh5.png

#28 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:15 PM

hey sofia! I love how glowy all of your graphics are, even with the more muted coloring they're still so shiny :wub: +this is especially stunning, you do complementary colors so well ^_^

<3 cat

catgalleryq&a | unavailable | read the rules

#29 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:11 PM

miss atomic bomb: CATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D awww that made my day!!! :wub: :blush: and I'm glad you like that banner! :D that was the result of throwing every texture into the canvas and a lot of experimenting! :P hehe lol thanks for visiting my gallery Cat! :hug:

WHNTJh5.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users