#37 nyx

nyx

mc pee pants

• TDA Superstar
  • 2,268 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

hi kara! i can't believe i've never posted in your gallery before omg i'm so terrible :| but i'm in love with this+ sig. seriously how do you do it :O your stock use and hard cuts are so so so cool. like what is this+ gem. and the coloring of your la la land banner is so fantastic. you were on hiatus for a while and now i feel like you're back with fire. like you're on fire. now that you're back :| okay anyway make more things pls thx.

a l i s o n

HJh71pv.png

available (pm first) . gallery . awesome set by TreacleTart <3

#38 Lady Plantagenet

Lady Plantagenet

Merlin's Bane

• Staff Moderator
  • 10,148 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hey Kara! What I absolutely love about your gallery is the variety. And everything is interesting and beautiful and so much fun to look at. Your banners are so cool, and THIS SIG+ is my favorite thing in your gallery. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :wub:

formerly Glow || andrea

X073fIn.png

gallery || AltheaG @AO3 || @artful_catholic on Instagram

Follow the Copyright Rules || sig quote by H.D. (Hilda Doolittle)

#39 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Staff Artist
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

nyx: thank you so much Alison! you are the sweetest, your comment means a lot to me! I've been feeling so inspired lately, like never before weirdly, so it's really nice to hear that I should keep rollin' with it! Maybe one day I will learn how to soft cut....

Glow: thank you Andrea!! it means a lot from you, especially considering all the horrific graphics of mine you've seen prior to this :P Glad you like the variety because I often worry things are too similar to each other! I desperately need to make things that are not sigs, for one, haha. But I'm just following my inspiration wherever it leads me! So thank you for the comment, it helps the inspiration keep going :-) 

School is draining all my time but as soon as I get some free time I will be churning out the graphics!!

xo

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

MffNjQO.png

lovely sig by misfit!! 

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#40 RéaltaCleite

RéaltaCleite
  • Member Artist
  • 397 posts
  • Vault Points:275

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:03 AM

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my gallery. I've been curious to know what works you've done.

I was very amazed by your consistency on the theme, "lost in your love". I felt your affection and passion for each character on your graphics.

And the color combination in your most of the works, purple and yellow is impressive.  I like the signature with white flowers blended with your favorite color, purple the most, and the text is perfect!

Posted Image

Amazing Forums Set by wildest dreams

Enter this story challenge from Here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users