by Lauralei

Photo

lovely tonight*may 2.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#55 Kirjava

Kirjava

The future Mrs. Shona Eddie Redmayne (one day)

• Senior Artist
  • 749 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

Hiya Kat!

First off, thank you so much for dropping by with such a lovely comment on my gallery! It's so incredibly sweet of you, so thank you! <3

Next of all, it's so lovely to see you back! And especially for someone who is so willing to contribute around the site and really get stuck back in :wub:

Your graphics are gorgeous! And the ones with the bold use of colour are phenomenal! Favourite. Banner. Yet. Seriously the composition and colouring and text are all SO well balanced there is literally nothing negative about it at all. Your stuff is so stunning!

Please keep going - I'm loving everything you're creating!

Shona

edit: yay new page!

Edited by Kirjava, 02 April 2018 - 06:32 PM.

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

Posted Image

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#56 steve harrington

steve harrington

Kimi no Na wa

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 629 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

Hi Kat! I am stopping by to return the lovely favor of you commenting on my gallery. WOW WOW WOW Kat! I adore adore adore everything here. 

That is no exaggeration. Your sigs have me in literal tears they are so pretty! 

If you are still looking for that font it's +Rebel Heart (12+). Which i linked for ya!

Fillory and Further

vUS4kx.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you maia (milominderbinder)

#57 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:10 AM

kat, you are not allowed to come back after a huge hiatus and instantly be this good :drop: :drop: :P

i don't even know where to start....okay, okay, your colourisations are like...........................they're not really colourisations, right?! :D

i could spend half my day drooling over your chapter images ('call me by your name' is just this wonderful mix of great comp and text and colouring) and your sigs ('rolling stone' is my favourite!!) :loves: :wub:

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#58 nomad

nomad

we are the reckless

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:33 AM

kirjava thank you so much for the kind words! i really love that banner so i'm glad you do too :) 

​steve harrington thank you for telling me what the font was! and thanks for the lovely comment. i'm glad you like my signatures, they're some of my favorites

starbuck. ​ahh kris thank you! i really love that chapter image and oscar isaac signature too. glad you like them! i mostly find colorizations super relaxing so it's a good thing they turn out so well  :P 

+ 2 chapter images, 1 signature, + 1 blend

Edited by nomad, 25 April 2018 - 03:17 PM.

CALL ME KAT

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
available for requests.

lovely tonight*

#59 floralprint

floralprint

resident studio ghibli enthusiast

• Master Artist
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

hi kat! i responded back to the comment you left in my gallery with the font you asked about, but i thought i would come and leave you some nice things to read in your own gallery!

i LOVE what you've got going on in here. you are crazy talented at signatures, your composition is on point. i'm also a huge fan of +this icon set they are so soft and minimalistic :queen:
also +this blend is amazing, the colors and the text are perfect.

i think you have a great style and your gallery really showcases your variety.

it's been great seeing you around the site lately, hope you have a good week <3 :loves: :dumbles:
-ashley

| ash | available for requests |
Posted Image
| gallery | up for grabs |

#60 nomad

nomad

we are the reckless

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

floralprint thank you so much for the lovely comment! and thanks for sharing the font name, i love it. I'm glad you like those icons. and that blend! officially the first one i've made in literal years. this totally boosted my ego so thank you <33. 

​+ 3 chapter images

Edited by nomad, 25 April 2018 - 04:56 PM.

CALL ME KAT

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
available for requests.

lovely tonight*

#61 abhorsen.

abhorsen.

still flying

• LGMS Co-Ordinator
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:44 AM

Hey, Kat! I'm (finally) here with the comment you won from the Easter Scavenger Hunt - we're so sorry for the delay!

Your gallery is amazing. I really like your icon cuts, and your stock use in particular is wonderful - I'll always be a sucker for nature stock, especially when it's combined with a Wrinkle in Time! (I've adored that book since I was little.) And, that said, I'm going to take my stock enthusiast hat off and also say that I love your texture use/minimalism, especially in your CIs - +this is one of my favorite pieces in your entire gallery. :wub:

I would push you to branch out a little when it comes to comp, though - I feel like you've fallen into the center-of-the-canvas comfort zone, especially for your sigs and CIs, and I love it when you deviate from that a bit (e.g., +this.

Overall, though, you have an amazing gallery. :hug:

- branwen -

lgms coordinator -- dueling arena moderator -- social media manager

Posted Image

+about lgms | signature by starbuck | +submit your artwork!

+artist q&a | +gallery | +hpft author page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users