- You may only have TWO (2) critique threads open in this area at a time. You may not start more than one thread per 24 hours.
- In order to keep the forum neat and tidy and up-to-date, all threads that have had no more responses after 7 days will be moved to the graveyard. Note: that means 7 days after the last response, not 7 days after the thread was started.
- You can keep your thread alive by responding to critique, thanking those who have responded, and updating with your efforts at improvement. Double-posting with a graphic update is allowed, but this is the ONLY reason you may double-post in this thread. Double-posting with thanks or responses is not allowed.
- You can also ask any critique mod at any time to close and delete your thread, or post in Completed Critique if you've gotten all the feedback you need.
- If you want to close your own thread, you may, just make sure to make a final post 'please graveyard' or 'critique completed' so that the mods know it's okay to remove the thread.
Thanks for your help! For any other questions, contact a Critique Moderator.
Edited by nancy drew., 17 April 2017 - 08:37 AM.
clarified rule #3 || rachel