by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Community Status Updates

ailhsa's Photo

ailhsa

Random thought time with Lia: i always imagined members to look like who's in their sigs/icons. I've been doing this for yearss, idk whyy.
Yesterday, 05:04 PM
  • lucida.'s Photo
    lucida.
    I do the exact same thing!
    Yesterday, 05:10 PM
  • hamylton.'s Photo
    hamylton.
    HECK YES! This is the closest I'll get to being epic :P (also I totally do the same)
    Yesterday, 06:25 PM
  • ailhsa's Photo
    ailhsa
    Lmao Amy
    Yesterday, 09:07 PM
ailhsa's Photo

ailhsachoobacca

<3 <3 <3 you're awesome. still not over how you made this set, especially the sig and all the subtle details. thank you again!
Yesterday, 05:02 PM
  • choobacca's Photo
    choobacca
    it was my pleasure ;) i'm so glad you like it!!!
    Yesterday, 07:26 PM
abhorsen.'s Photo

abhorsen.

Tonight my dog collapsed while eating dinner and died in my arms. I knew it was coming, but not that it would be this soon. I'm heartbroken.
Yesterday, 02:23 AM
  • callisto's Photo
    callisto
    sending tons of love & i'm so so sorry branwen <3
    Yesterday, 11:04 AM
  • KaYLO REN's Photo
    KaYLO REN
    sending love to you, losing a dog is painful and I'm so sorry you had to experience it <3 I hope you can find comfort in the fact your doggy died in the arms of someone he loves very much <33
    Yesterday, 11:35 AM
  • BBHP's Photo
    BBHP
    I'm so sorry :( It's always so hard to love a pet like that, they're part of the family. Sending love your way.
    Yesterday, 11:38 AM
abhorsen.'s Photo

abhorsen.

Tonight my dog collapsed while eating dinner and died in my arms. I knew it was coming, but not that it would be this soon. I'm heartbroken.
Yesterday, 02:23 AM
blackisback's Photo

blackisback

remember last year when i said i'd get back into graphics? maybe this is my year instead???
Feb 23 2018 02:02 PM
  • oz.'s Photo
    oz.
    this is the true 2018 mood
    Feb 23 2018 02:10 PM
  • blackisback's Photo
    blackisback
    well i made an icon that i'm not automatically horrified by so i think i'm off to a good start ��
    Feb 23 2018 02:46 PM
choobacca's Photo

choobacca

**each hour of the olympics = one episode watched for the 500 episode challenge! add your "episodes" now :'D **
Feb 23 2018 12:18 AM
hasane's Photo

hasane

okay okay this is an emergency is there anyone here who writes? i need a little bit of help. if you do write i'll probs pm you so heads up
Feb 22 2018 07:13 PM
  • BBHP's Photo
    BBHP
    What kind of writing? I write and would be happy to try to help (or just to lend an ear and listen to your problems, I'm good for that, too!)
    Feb 23 2018 10:16 PM
  • hasane's Photo
    hasane
    hey! i'm writing fanfiction, a novel called miracle.
    Feb 23 2018 10:33 PM
  • hasane's Photo
    hasane
    i'll send you a pm and you can see what you think!
    Feb 23 2018 10:33 PM
hasane's Photo

hasane

for all the years i've been listening to hindi + telugu music i have NEVER understood why they employed Akon to sing the song when they could have just as easily gotten an indian singer
Feb 21 2018 07:46 PM
abhainn's Photo

abhainn

I don't know how I got on a muted colouring streak but it needs to stop so I can do something bright
Feb 21 2018 04:48 PM
klutzy_kara's Photo

klutzy_karaendlessly.

eeeep I am the actual worst about our battle. can we get a week extension?? I wanna crank some graphics out ASAP and want to try to finish. sorry for failing so miserably life has been kicking my butt recently
Feb 21 2018 02:15 PM
  • endlessly.'s Photo
    endlessly.
    I’ve extended it :)
    Feb 21 2018 06:32 PM
sin city's Photo

sin city

ahh i haven't been on here in ages :o
Feb 21 2018 10:42 AM
daredevil's Photo

daredevil

guess which idiot rolled a quad bike down a sand dune and snapped their collarbone in two :') pray 4 me
Feb 21 2018 05:09 AM
  • sin city's Photo
    sin city
    uayfg dude stay alive <3 <3 <3
    Feb 21 2018 10:40 AM
  • beyond the rain's Photo
    beyond the rain
    omg vee what the heck are you like? .-. look after yourself you silly bean <3
    Feb 21 2018 02:42 PM
  • wildest dreams.'s Photo
    wildest dreams.
    omg noo that's terrible! get better soon <3
    Feb 21 2018 03:05 PM
jellybean jones's Photo

jellybean jones

never ever use expired eye drops, this has been a psa
Feb 20 2018 11:25 PM
MuggleMaybe's Photo

MuggleMaybe

Newbie alert! Based on the rules, it's my understanding that TV show screencaps don't require attribution. Is that correct?
Feb 20 2018 05:17 PM
  • miss atomic bomb's Photo
    miss atomic bomb
    Almost- you need to credit whoever took the screencaps :) but not the creators of the show.
    Feb 20 2018 05:40 PM
  • MuggleMaybe's Photo
    MuggleMaybe
    Thank you! <3
    Feb 20 2018 08:18 PM
daredevil's Photo

daredevil

black panther is so amazing and so important; the representation and cultural diversity in this movie is loooong overdue, and I'm just really happy that the movie is doing well bc IT'S ABOUT TIME
Feb 19 2018 08:33 AM
  • niika's Photo
    niika
    I can't wait to see it!
    Feb 19 2018 09:29 AM