morphset.png

challengecycle44.png

Blends

zadienew.png   brynnahnew.png   ettaav.png

girlsjustwant.png

hellothere.png

Credits

(click above)

Edited by jellybean jones, 10 October 2018 - 02:37 PM.

Posted Image

sammi | gallery
thanks starbuck for the gorgeous sig!

#2 cheriechapstick

cheriechapstick
  • Graduate Artist
  • 196 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:30 PM

First is mine!!! Will edit when I'm home and not on mobile.

BEST FRIEND PRIVALAGE OKAY JADE.  :dry: 

Okay I'm here. Like you already know I have so many words for you. Like first of all I'm so happy that you posted a gallery and are getting into this I may or may not have only been slightly bullying regarding the situation but hey look at all this progress youre making!
You're hard cuts are literally to die for like I want that kind of skill and the muteded colors that you manage in every graphic is beautiful and so neatural and I love it. +This is probably one of my favorites! As you know I'm completely biased, but I also adore the comp on it as i think I shouted at you from the first time you showed me. Negetive space is beautiful and I admire that you are tackling it so early on because it stil scares the crap out of me so much..

Anyways keep doing what you're doing I love you and I love that you're joining this crazy world with us! Hmu if you want crit or help or tips i don't know elements like jade and im not a pro by any means but I'm super supportive! I also 100% will always bully you into making more and trying to do challenges here just for inspiration. I love you and can't wait to see what more you have to offer.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by cheriechapstick, 03 March 2018 - 03:00 PM.

see you again || artist q&a

vMpy85.png

Absolute stunner by the best friend ever, Hannah (wildest dreams. @ tda )

The name is Jess, and I am ​u n a v a i l a b l e.

#3 snicket!

snicket!

i like superheroes and cheques with lots of zeroes on them

• Staff Moderator
  • 2,354 posts
  • Vault Points:787

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:41 PM

smh jess i will fite u

HI SAMMI WELCOME ABOARD I AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOUR GALLERY

man i love your colouring already, everything is so cute and vibrant and i'm really into it, especially on +this because it's so cute and i love the little pops of red and yellow!! aaaand i really love the composition on +this, but i might be biased because i know the character ._. i'm just really ready for you to become the Ultimate Graphicer and obviously i will have to stalk you all over the site, i'm very sorry about that :/

also, sidebar, but i use ps elements very lazily sometimes, so i can help out if you ever need advice \o/ but really, welcome to TDA : D

J A D E !
kickstart my rock n' roll fantasy / previously page thirteen.
sigcolour.png
available via pm / crooked kind / q&a

#4 wildest dreams.

wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Master Artist
  • 4,177 posts
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:45 PM

i'll totes take third 

sammi my love i'm so glad u finally made ur gallery, and i'm so excited by how pretty everything is!! i rly like how you're already experimenting with stock blending (which i find impossible so i commend you there) and how everything is so soft and nice! i rly love the stock use on this+ especially!
i can't wait to see you do more and ily and i'm always here if you need help or have questions or want to cry about it because that's my graphics mood rn 

love u and ur graphics make ten thousand more for me to stare at <3

#5 episkey.

episkey.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 201 posts
  • Vault Points:222 points

Posted 04 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

Guess that means I'm fourth lol

Sammi! It's so exciting see you starting a gallery and putting your graphics out in the forums! When I saw that you posted a gallery, I got so happy cause I was wondering when you would just days before.

Now, onto your graphics! You've got such a good start, you have a great grasp of stock use and comp. I think the comp of this+ is absolutely darling!

I'm a BIG riverdale fan and your gallery is VERY pleasing cause I LOVE all the riverdale cast I see on your graphics.

Keep it up, and if you have any questions, feel free to pm me! I 100% cannot wait to see what else you come up with and make!

:hearts: 

- k e l s e y-

Posted Image

beautiful sig and icon made by KaYLO REN // gallery // previously darliingfunerals

#6 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

hi sammi, welcome to TDA!

it's wonderful to see someone use stock in this difficult age of textures :loves: :loves: :wub:

you've got lovely vintage-y colouring - i'm definitely a fan! ^_^

my favourites are your misc blend-y thingies, your first sig and your icons :D

keep up the good work - i'm sure you'll find something helpful in our tutorials and feel free to ask anyone anything in the Artist Q&A threads, you can also PM me if you have any questions related to graphics or the forums in general ;)

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#7 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:54 PM

@Jess,Jade,Hannah --- love and thank all of you. i appreciate you all so so so much you have no idea. <3

hen I saw that you posted a gallery, I got so happy cause I was wondering when you would just days before.

Now, onto your graphics! You've got such a good start, you have a great grasp of stock use and comp. I think the comp of this+ is absolutely darling!

I'm a BIG riverdale fan and your gallery is VERY pleasing cause I LOVE all the riverdale cast I see on your graphics.

Kelsey! Thank you so much! I'm literally completely floored you would be wondering when I would post a gallery. and i'm glad you love riverdale tooo because let's be real, if i'm ever lacking muse...i go to that cast haha. thank you so much for swinging by and commenting~ it means oodles of noodles to me!

It's wonderful to see someone use stock in this difficult age of textures :loves: :loves: :wub:

you've got lovely vintage-y colouring - i'm definitely a fan! ^_^

my favourites are your misc blend-y thingies, your first sig and your icons :D

Ahhh thank you Kristina! I absolutely love fiddling with stock as much as possible, and I'm absolutely a fan of vintage colors...which means I'm going to have to get out of my comfort zone someday. and it means so so so much to me that you like my icons because i am absolutely terrified making icons (and banners) so i am obviously more hesitant about posting them. thank you so much for swinging in and commenting <3

Posted Image

sammi | gallery

#8 Jadzia

Jadzia

Live Long and Prosper

• Junior Artist
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:44 AM

Hey Sammi!!  :happy: I thought it was about time I came over to your gallery! I should have come earlier but I am a shy person lol

I love your stock use!! It's always so nice to see people using stock! Let's bring stock use back in, yeah?  :sean:

Also your hardcuts are very good. I hate hardcutting with a passion, haha. So seeing you being able to do that is so good.

Your icons are lovely. Your icon set from Alice in Wonderland is so nice. I love the coloring  :loves:

My favorite section is definitely your misc section, they're so nice and your comp is so great  :queen:  My favorite one is the one in the bottom, middle. the comp and coloring is so good  :wub:

signature by starbark | i wanted a new set anyway

Posted Image

Formerly known as Levana | critical failure+

#9 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:24 PM

I love your stock use!! It's always so nice to see people using stock! Let's bring stock use back in, yeah?   :sean:

Also your hardcuts are very good. I hate hardcutting with a passion, haha. So seeing you being able to do that is so good.

Your icons are lovely. Your icon set from Alice in Wonderland is so nice. I love the coloring   :loves:

My favorite section is definitely your misc section, they're so nice and your comp is so great   :queen:  My favorite one is the one in the bottom, middle. the comp and coloring is so good   :wub:

Hi Maggie! No worries, I'm a totally shy person too, but thank you for swinging in and saying such sweet things! I'm adoring stock a lot so yes, let's bring that back for sure and ahhhhh hardcutting is like therapy to me, but those icons! I was really nervous about them because I haven't really done a whole lot like that before !   Thank you so much again! 

Posted Image

sammi | gallery

#10 steve harrington

steve harrington

i love you so

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 698 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:15 PM

Hey Sammi! Welcome to TDA! So nice to see you working and making so much great stuff!!

Thanks for stopping by my gallery!

I love love your icons! Those are seriously impressive! Your heart of gold banner has to be my favorite piece here! 

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you!

Fillory and Further

vZzDHM.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you meghan (doctor ziegler) for the signature

thank you maia (milominderbinder) for icon

#11 Kirjava

Kirjava

The future Mrs. Shona Eddie Redmayne (one day)

• Senior Artist
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

Hello!

Ah can I just say you have such a great start to your gallery! And so much variety too which is absolutely wonderful to see :) Your icons, by the way... are to die for. You need to give me lessons on iconing :D Also love the composition of this +sig.

Make more pretties - you're doing fab! <3

Shona

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

Posted Image

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#12 nomad

nomad

we are the reckless

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:51 AM

so much color! it always makes me happy when i see people working with it (especially since i tend to avoid it myself)

i really love your use of yellow in this+ banner and this+ signature. it's an intimidating color and you're so bold with it!

i also adore the composition of this+ signature. 

keep up the good work! 

CALL ME KAT

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
available for requests.

lovely tonight*

#13 hamylton.

hamylton.

TDA's Accountant

• Vault Moderator
  • 873 posts
  • Vault Points:1381

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Hi Sammi!

You have a really great start going here! So many of your graphics are bright and colourful, which I love! I also love how much Riverdale you have in here! I love that show so much (and your username!). My favourite piece, though not a Riverdale one, is +this! The comp and colouring on it are so good! I'm also really jealous of your Alice in Wonderland icons! The cuts are amazing and the text works so well! I wish I could do text on icons!

I look forward to seeing more stuff from you!

-Amy

amy. +watching it burn previously caomoyl

vBHhsb.png

| +Artist Q&A | beautiful signature by starbuck.! | +Trophy Shelf |

#14 steve harrington

steve harrington

i love you so

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 698 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

Hey Sammi! You have a lot more here since last time I was here! I am loving your hard cutting skills! They are seriously improving!

Keep up the hard work you are well on your way!!

Fillory and Further

vZzDHM.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you meghan (doctor ziegler) for the signature

thank you maia (milominderbinder) for icon

#15 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:32 AM

hey sammi, i love your first banner - it's got great composition and text, and also the hardcuts are really good on it!! :)

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#16 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:52 PM

Hey Sammi! Welcome to tba! So nice to see you working and making so much great stuff!!

Thanks for stopping by my gallery!

I love love your icons! Those are seriously impressive! Your heart of gold banner has to be my favorite piece here! 

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you!

Hey Sammi! You have a lot more here since last time I was here! I am loving your hard cutting skills! They are seriously improving!

Keep up the hard work you are well on your way!!

Thank you Rod! I'm super proud of that banner to be honest, and I'm so glad my hard cutting skills are improving because that's something i've been working on quite a bit! Thanks for stopping by! 

Ah can I just say you have such a great start to your gallery! And so much variety too which is absolutely wonderful to see  :) Your icons, by the way... are to die for. You need to give me lessons on iconing  :D Also love the composition of this +sig.

oh my goodness! Thank you so so much! I was super hesitant about the icons to be honest because I have never been super great at them, so I'm SUPER shocked you'd want lessons from me....though I can always provide some tips?? Thank you so much for stopping by Shona! 

You have a really great start going here! So many of your graphics are bright and colourful, which I love! I also love how much Riverdale you have in here! I love that show so much (and your username!). My favourite piece, though not a Riverdale one, is +this! The comp and colouring on it are so good! I'm also really jealous of your Alice in Wonderland icons! The cuts are amazing and the text works so well! I wish I could do text on icons!

Thanks Amy! As you can tell, I'm absolute Riverdale trash...no shame hahaha and thank you for getting the hilarious reference in my username! I've been working on using colors and things and found that in a weird turn of events I love using yellow whenever I can....it's ridiculous really haha. The icons definitely took me longer than I want to admit but I'm so glad you like them / the text works so well! 

hey sammi, i love your first banner - it's got great composition and text, and also the hardcuts are really good on it!!  :)

Hi Kris! Thanks for swinging by again! I'm super proud of that banner to be quite honest, so I'm really glad you like it too!! 

Posted Image

sammi | gallery

#17 floralprint

floralprint

resident studio ghibli enthusiast

• Master Artist
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:17 PM

hey sammi, i wanted to come by and check out your gallery!
i really love that you're a stock user, i LOVE stock :loves: my favorite thing about your gallery is that i see you experimenting with different sizes, coloring, and number of people in your graphics. this is the best way to learn, just try out everything!
i think your hardcuts are awesome and i see you have a good eye for composition. i love the composition in +this and the colors that you used in +this! and i also like the cuts that you used in your alice icons, they're super cute <3
i'd love to see more graphics from you, it's always great to have new members on tda! keep up the fantastic work :loves: :queen: :dumbles:

-ashley

| ash | available for requests |
Posted Image
| gallery | up for grabs |

#18 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

hey sammi, i wanted to come by and check out your gallery!
i really love that you're a stock user, i LOVE stock :loves: my favorite thing about your gallery is that i see you experimenting with different sizes, coloring, and number of people in your graphics. this is the best way to learn, just try out everything!
i think your hardcuts are awesome and i see you have a good eye for composition. i love the composition in +this and the colors that you used in +this! and i also like the cuts that you used in your alice icons, they're super cute <3
i'd love to see more graphics from you, it's always great to have new members on tda! keep up the fantastic work :loves: :queen: :dumbles:

-ashley

hello ashley! thank you for checking out my gallery!!! i'm so glad you think that's the best way to learn because i find that experimenting has been the most effective thing for me! once again, thank you so much!! 

Posted Image

sammi | gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users