#1 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 2,771 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:01 AM

Day 1 of the August Adventure is here! Week one is all about getting to know your fellow TDA-ers. To get started, why not fill out this fantastical survey?

please remember NOT to give away any personal information (ie: just your first name, not your last name). if there are any questions you find are too personal to answer, feel free to omit them from your response  :happy:

What's your name?:

When is your birthday?:

Where do you call home?:

Do you have any pets?:

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?:

What do you do for work?:

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?:

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?:

If you could be any animal, what would it be?:

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?:

What makes you cry?:

What makes you laugh?:

What's your greatest skill?:

If you could have one super power, what would it be?:

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?:

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?:

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P):

What would your ideal present be?:

What is your favourite song?

What is your favourite TV show?

***edit! do not forget to claim 10 points in the August Adventure Bank for completing the questionnaire! the thread can be found here+

Edited by nyx, 01 August 2016 - 04:21 PM.

hey, i'm  a l i s o n !

kxNIfqp.png

available - pm first . gallery . drooling over this set by milominderbinder . formerly and peggy

#2 snicket!

snicket!

i like superheroes and cheques with lots of zeroes on them

• Staff Moderator
  • 2,195 posts
  • Vault Points:787

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:18 AM

well hello tda~

What's your name?: jade! or dani to anyone from before 2010 lmao
When is your birthday?: 28th of october ;D
Where do you call home?: england. also my bedroom
Do you have any pets?: no : ( i want a husky when i eventually move out though!
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: graduated :') i did psychology and criminology
What do you do for work?: i job hunt :|
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: lmao oh jeez. i wanted to a part-time bus driver, part-time flower #goals
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: i have +misophonia so things like the sound of people chewing make me want to eat someone
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: i guess i'm obligated to want to be a llama :P
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: oooh i haven't thought about this. i guess maybe london? i live a few hours away but i really love big cities so i guess london would be rad
What makes you cry?: literally any sob story on a reality tv show
What makes you laugh?: probably any time a small child falls over :|
What's your greatest skill?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my sterling ability to know memes
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: i always think i'd do great with a superpower like invisibility cuz imagine how easily you could leave an awkward situation
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: honestly omg i don't know. probably i'd be a character that is a one scene wonder so i could survive to the end of the series. or a sassy best friend
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: gallagher girls?
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): i think everyone knows i live and breathe rp
What would your ideal present be?: books :') people just ask me what titles i'm missing when christmas rolls around
What is your favourite song? sweetness or the authority song \o/ both by jimmy eat world
What is your favourite TV show? i don't even watch enough tv to have a proper opinion over here : (

J A D E !
kickstart my rock n' roll fantasy / previously page thirteen.
setangel2.png
available via pm / crooked kind / q&a

#3 Guest_apsara._*

Guest_apsara._*

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:20 AM

What's your name?: Rohini

When is your birthday?: 30th July!

Where do you call home?: my hometown is Calcutta, but I feel so much more at home in New Delhi- aka where I live because of uni and work

Do you have any pets?: yep! 2 cats (mojo and pablo) , but back in my parents house

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I'm in my final year of Masters (aka postgrad). I study literature, and my specialization is Postcolonial Literatures :D

What do you do for work?: I work part-time for an online news portal

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: haha I always wanted to write? but then, I leant more towards fiction, but now I write academic essays and nonfiction more lol

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Bigotry, hands down. If someone's sexist/racist/transphobic/homophobic (and so on) i will never stand for it

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A CAT (i am a cat person, through and through)

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: new york, I guess. I've always wanted to visit new  york

What makes you cry?: sad things? (lol such a generic answer). just anything thats angsty i guess

What makes you laugh?: puns! intelligent jokes! pop culture references!

What's your greatest skill?: i make a mean martini. (lol jk. idk what my greatest skill is, tbh. i still havent figured it out :P)

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: reading minds!!!!!!!!!

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: umm mindy lahiri (from the mindy project) because she's basically fabulous and also a lot like me :P

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: this is a total tie between potterverse and middle earth :P (call me traditional)

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): consuming all of the pop culture that I physically can (lol)

What would your ideal present be?: a book, always!

What is your favourite song? way too many! currently, 'down by the lake' by the decemberists

What is your favourite TV show? again, way too many. but I'm currently watching The Night Of and Mr Robot s2 and bingeing Mindy Project shamelessly

#4 ferlybadinage

ferlybadinage

Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:32 AM

What's your name?: Vashti
When is your birthday?: 20th June
Where do you call home?: Lincoln, England
Do you have any pets?: Yes; 3 small dogs and a fiance (partners count as pets,right?)
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Studying life... haha
What do you do for work?: Nothing right now, I'm unable to work due to illness
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A circus performer
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: People who pretend to listen but clearly don't listen properly and then you have to repeat yourself over and over
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A lemur?
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: The Derbyshire Dales
What makes you cry?: Sad things
What makes you laugh?: Bad jokes
What's your greatest skill?: Elbow licking
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Self healing or invincibility
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: The Doctor, because a day could last a lifetime with the TARDIS, and I could go anywhere and anywhen I wanted to
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Oz always seems like it could be quite a happy place without all the witches
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): Drawing, making music, being generally awesome
What would your ideal present be?: Right now, I'd love some sort of electronic bike or something. Usually a musical instrument or something art related though
What is your favourite song?: Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
What is your favourite TV show?: Orphan Black

Edited by ferlybadinage, 01 August 2016 - 08:53 AM.

emma gallery ♥ unavailable

Posted Image

b e x c e l l e n t set by beyond the rain

#5 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

What's your name?: kristina

When is your birthday?: april 25

Where do you call home?: town of osijek, croatia :P probably nobody has heard of it hahha...but most of the time i don't live there as i'm away in uni

Do you have any pets?: yep. an (evil) cat (whose favourite pastime is to bring sacrifices in front of my door) and a new tiny little kitty

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: yeeeah..i study architecture so that's why i'm insanely busy during the semester. but TDA has helped me a lot with the graphics/photoshop/rendering side of things, i'm really lucky

What do you do for work?: i don't work yet :P

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: i always wanted to be an architect...ever since i played with my first LEGOs :queen:

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: ahh, grammar/spelling (in croatian, not english hahha)....also messiness and procrastination and not being on time..wow, apparently i find a lot of things annoying :edward:

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a (house) cat with a crazy cat lady because they have it sooo easy and the crazy cat lady loves them and pets them and feeds them and lets them do anything :D

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: iceland. tbh i fell in love with iceland when i started listening to sólstafir, my favourite band, aaages ago...i'ts been my dream to go there but i haven't yet had the opportunity.

What makes you cry?: nothing? i can't remember the last time i cried, tbh :/

What makes you laugh?: black humor xD and geek humor (because i'm a huge geek, obviously)

What's your greatest skill?: idk, i'm a perfectionist so i guess that would be it but it's also a problem for me when it comes to things like uni and deadlines, i always try to do too much and everything has to be perfect or i'm not happy.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: to make magic real.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: with starbuck from battlestar galactica....why?? she leads a very exciting life xD and very dangerous of course and i've always wanted to have an adventure...one day as starbuck guarantees that for sure

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be? LOTR

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): i play a lot of computer games (old school RPGs mostly, and newer ones that are like the old school ones...i have a hate relationship with all the new computer games that are also made for consoles so their gameplay sucks big time)

What would your ideal present be?: a book

What is your favourite song? fjara+++ by sólstafir (listen to it. for real)

What is your favourite TV show? currently it's UnREAL, but in general it's battlestar galactica

signature by heartfelt
oHQSNG.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4 UFG5

#6 laura*

laura*

they'll hang us in the louvre

• Veteran Artist
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:40 AM

What's your name?: Laura, at least that's the name I go by online.
When is your birthday?: 17th April~
Where do you call home?: Cheshire (close to Greater Manchester though), England
Do you have any pets?: No. I don't agree with keeping animals in the home unless they have a specific job - service animal, cats that catch mice, etc.
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Not yet, but I'm going to start a social sciences course (psychology, sociology & criminology) in September
What do you do for work?: Don't work at the minute.
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I wanted to be a pilot - but it's too expensive to learn.
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?:

• People with no manners/inconsiderate folk.
  • People who hate the Conservative Party just for being the Conservative Party - seriously, if you're gonna hate a political party, at least have an actual reason for hating it! That's like hating France just because it's France. It's stupid.
  • People who think asexuality is "just a phase" and those who think you're incapable of love because of asexuality - we're not all aromantic, people!

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat. They seem to have nice lives tbh.
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Amsterdam. My favourite city.
What makes you cry?: I cry every time the Doctor regenerates.
What makes you laugh?: Most sitcoms.
What's your greatest skill?: Procrastination.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Complete steadiness. I trip over thin air quite a lot.
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: The Doctor because he's a time traveller. Or Kate Beckett because she's an awesome lady cop.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: The Whoniverse!
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): Writing. Listening to music.
What would your ideal present be?: A fully-paid for holiday to Sydney. Or a nice camera.
What is your favourite song? Right now, I would have to say Silhouette by Birdy :wub:
What is your favourite TV show? Doctor Who. Scott & Bailey. Law & Order: UK. Castle. Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister. The Thick of It. But mostly Doctor Who.

Edited by laura*, 01 August 2016 - 08:42 AM.

eEVYwVA3.png

laura, 25! (formerly nightmare.) |`a rush at the beginning.

#7 bewitching.

bewitching.

we’ve found our destiny

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

What's your name?: Gaby (Short for Gabrielle)

When is your birthday?: 4th May

Where do you call home?: South West of England

Do you have any pets?: Not currently but I did used to have two guinea pigs called Smokey and Goldie

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I am currently a student and I am going on to study a BSc in Equine Science at uni

What do you do for work?: I currently do not work

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: Ever since I was 12 I knew i wanted to work with horses because I would rather be in a job I love than doing something I did not want to do (not very interesting I know)

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: When someone knows that I have slight OCD with things and they just mess it up on purpose and people with no manners and who are nto polite in any way

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: I'd love to be a horse because you get lots of treats

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: For me it would have to be Wales. The place is so calming and relaxing with lots of things to do in the south.

What makes you cry?: Sadly I cried when the tenth and eleventh doctors regenerated and I cried recently during the second to last episode of the musketeers

What makes you laugh?: My dad always has his weird ways of making me laugh

What's your greatest skill?: Still have yet to figure this out but mum thinks i used to be a great horse rider

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Invisibility - I would love to snoop in on other people's conversations

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: I'd love to be the doctor for a day and travel back in time to specific time periods I find fascinating, it would have made history lessons easier

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: It would always have to be HP for me. It was my childhood tbh

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): Horse riding, writing, photography, video editing

What would your ideal present be?: a horse - I have always wanted one since i started riding at the age of twelve

What is your favourite song? Tough question - It would have to be Monster by EXO

What is your favourite TV show? Doctor Who, Merlin, The Musketeers are my faves but if I had to choose one I would choose Doctor Who

thank you styles (red herring) for the gift

Aa2NwkD.png
call me Gaby   Hanna's twinee  GALLERY PM for requests  unavaliable

#8 Lauralei

Lauralei

*makes kissy face*

• Senior Artist
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

What's your name?: Laura!

When is your birthday?: 24th March

Where do you call home?: I am originally from Newcastle, UK but I now live in North Yorkshire, UK

Do you have any pets?: No, not anymore. I had two cats, Sparkey and Smudge, but they passed away a couple of years ago. D:

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Not anymore! (thank god)

What do you do for work?: I am a Primary school Teacher, I work on supply.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I wanted to be a Princess… but more realistically I always wanted to be a teacher.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Nail biting. This stems from me having to have perfect manicured nails 24/7, I can’t stand to see someone ruin their nails. Most of my money is spent on nail stuff….. woe is me.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: I would soooo be a cat, they sleep for like 16 hours a day, that sounds AMAZING!

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: I’m not sure tbh, somewhere rich in history and culture, but there are so many places like that that I love. I’m gonna say Rome.

What makes you cry?: Sad things, happy things, cute things… I cry a lot tbh.

What makes you laugh?: People being morons. Black humour, because I am a horrible person xD

What's your greatest skill?: I am told I am pretty good at cooking. Cooking is probably one of my favourite things to do, I love experimenting.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Reading minds, there is SO MUCH I could do!!

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Eragon. I wanna ride a dragon.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?:  HARRY POTTER. I want to play with magic and explore Hogwarts and play Quidditch… maybe after Voldy is already dead, he seems like he would be a buzzkill xD

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): Cooking/Baking. Writing. Gaming. Nail art. My partner and I are members of the National Trust, so we spend a lot of our free time exploring landmarks across the UK.

What would your ideal present be?: Right now…. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME A HOLIDAY. Any other time… something handmade, I love anything handmade.

What is your favourite song? Again, this changes all the time. I LOVE ‘King of Wishful Thinking’ by Go West, and I am also really into ‘You and Me’ by The Unknown Neighbour.

What is your favourite TV show? SO MANY. I don’t really have a favourite. Vikings, Black Sails, The Originals, Dexter, Supernatural, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The 100, Once Upon a Time… I could go on…

• Previously Draco_Luva • Stunning set by zorya •

Y9mgm6R.png

• The Vault • Laura • In Your Veins 

#9 Photoshopfreak

Photoshopfreak

A girl has no name.

• Master Artist
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:40 AM

What's your name? : Amanda

When is your birthday? : November 22, 1985

Where do you call home? : I was born and raised in Logansport, IN, but right now live in NC. If I had to say something cheesy I would say James ( my husband ).

Do you have any pets? : Yes. Shadow and she is a Siberian Husky.

Are you a student? : Nope.

What do you do for work? : I don't have a "job" right now. I'm a stay at home mom ( though the oldest is going to an in-home daycare more now ). Photography jobs on the side, but am looking at selling one of those home businesses. Probably ItWorks.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up? : For a while I wanted to be a vet tech. Then it was modeling.... then had kids. LOL. So photographer right now.

What is/are your biggest pet peeves? :

• People not using their turn signals while turning.... DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

• People driving slow in the fast lane....

Been doing a lot of driving lately.... so that is why they are all about driving things.

If you could be any animal, what would it be? : I would be a cat because they are my favorite animal.... OR a humminbird because they are so darn pretty!

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be? : I'm going to say my hometown because it's always nice to visit family.

What makes you cry? : Anything sad... Grey's Anatomy... Oh. Watching medium shows where the person is talking to another person about a dead relative and then they start bawling.... can't handle that.

What makes you laugh? : My husband. My 4 year old. My 1 year old. The things they do are just silly.

What's your greatest skill? : Being a good listener.

If you could have one super power, what would it be? : Teleportation because then I could go where ever James is. Wouldn't have to pay for gas to visit family. Or buy plane tickets.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why? : I would either choose Hermione because wouldn't wouldn't want to be a bad arse witch for a day. OR Clary Fray because it would be so much fun to be a shadowhunter.

If  you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be? : Marvel ( of course only if I had a super power, LOL )

Do you have any hobbies ( besides TDA )? : I really love crafting, but hardly get to do it. :/ Same with gaming ( mainly WoW right now ).

What would be your ideal present be? : Winning the lottery??? LOL TBH. I don't really feel like I need anything.... I guess a new upgraded camera.

What is your favorite song? : With You in Your Dreams - Hanson ( DON'T JUDGE ME )

What is your favorite TV show? : Stranger Things ( Netflix Original )

Amanda || Photoshopfreak -Available (PM first)-

clfX61N.png

Gallery

#10 oz.

oz.

and every misfire

• Master Artist
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

What's your name?: egied-edmund, aka e-e, ed or edmund
When is your birthday?: 29th october
Where do you call home?: a 'small' town near Brussels in Belgium, but also Ghent, the city where I study.
Do you have any pets?: Yes,, one skinny, old, 'how are you still alive' cat, and a weird rotation of chickens. 
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Currently trying to get a bachelor in history, hopefully one day a PhD holder.
What do you do for work?: I don't work, I can't handle the stress I already have over uni let's not add work
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: either a vet, or an archeologist... neither happened.
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: people making noises (chewing, sniffing, coughing for minutes on end) and wobbling legs and stuff. i have oversensitive senses and misophonia.
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a whale shark bc whale sharks r cool
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: berlin, it's so chill but at the same time still busy and big
What makes you cry?: anything, i cry very quickly. i cried at the pope visiting auschwitz i don't even like the pope. but yeah, stories, news, movies, you name it i cry
What makes you laugh?: my favourite twitch streamers, my favourite actors, rammstein behind the scenes vids,,,, my friends when they try to kill me with angsty fanfic
What's your greatest skill?: being able to help people,,,, with small things. like pc issues or just things that they can't seem to google right and i'll just whip up the solution out of nowhere. 
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: being less tired at all times...
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: luke skywalker. i too wanna be ominous and powerful and a myth whilst actually being a hermit on a rock.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: star wars (is anyone surprised) bc planets, and cool stuff, and cassian andor
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): web design and, sometimes, writing. i dun write that much anymore. also spouting weird history fun facts that aren't fun bc they're always about dead people.
What would your ideal present be?: diego luna. i mean.... (actually, seriously, right now) a gaming pc... i've been saving for two years and i'm still not close
What is your favourite song? zienderogen - bazart
What is your favourite TV show? currently 'les revenants' bc it's just??? amazing??? what the??? -- in general, probably something like cold case or elementary bc i'm weak for criminal dramas.

Rn0bon8.png

e c h o ; / oz / once named deuce & edmund

#11 After Midnight

After Midnight
  • Dark Arts Digest Manager
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:20 AM

What's your name?: Jess

When is your birthday?: March 23

Where do you call home?: I was born and raised in PA and now I live in Utah. I'm from the usa, if anyone didn't get that.

Do you have any pets?: Yes, I own a crazy black cat.

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I'm a high school student... But when I get to college I plan to study either something medical related or coding or graphic design.

What do you do for work?: Work is not an option for me as I'm too young but next year I get to start that. 

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I always wanted to be a chef but that changed now that I'm in high school and I found these forums.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?:  I have a lot of music related pet peeves, because that's what my life revolves around, so yea not going to list them...

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat.

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Probably the Uk or Australia just cause I have a lot of internet friends I would want to meet there. 

What makes you cry?:  Mcr... No okay. Um, my graphics program glitching out and than closing...

What makes you laugh?: Brendon urie on Periscope or band interviews (specifically jack and alex of all time low)

What's your greatest skill?: I'm mature for my age.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Invisibility

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Gray Wilson (form gray wilson, gray wilson) because I think it would be fun to live one of their lives for a day.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter, because who wouldn't want magic everyday...

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): I'm a band kid, so I play instruments galore, but mostly I play trombone. I'm also a basketball player for my high school...

What would your ideal present be?: Band merch, like cds or shirts or bracelets. Or concert tickets, lol...

What is your favourite song?  Right now my favorite song territories by waterparks but december by neck deep is like tied so yea.

What is your favourite TV show? I don't really watch tv, my time is spent making graphic online or stalking my favorite bands online, xd.

down_by_withouthesitating-db7k90y.png

gallery // Previously Bullet Proof | Jess

#12 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bad witch of 'north

• Master Artist
  • 4,218 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

What's your name?: bex(cellent)

When is your birthday?: 25th March!

Where do you call home?: west YORKSHIRE (bc west is best lbr)

Do you have any pets?: yes unfortunately (I say unfortunately bc they're my mums and im allergic - but I live with them) four cats & a jack russell dog (he's my fave)

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I am a student!! Currently studying drama!!

What do you do for work?: does modding count? If not then nothing whoops

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I wanted to be a writer when I was 11, I had dreams of living in Tenerife and writing all these fabulous stories in the sun HAHA

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: when people don't answer the phone/door. Ignorance generally annoys me! Like I can sleep through anything except the phone ringing. Oh and people who cut me up in a roundabout. Yes I will beep at u my friend. 

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: probs a fox, all cunning and cute

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: I'd love to visit New York, go to broadway n such :D 

What makes you cry?: fictional deaths/feels overload

What makes you laugh?: my own stupidity

What's your greatest skill?: being honest & telling people how it is (I'm blunt & have no emotions irl ok) 

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: super speed, bc I am willing to bet I'd still be late no matter what

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: oh wow gosh idk either - Minerva McGonagall OR Vicki Lester from my favourite film A Star Is Born (mainly bc i'd look like judy & with that gorgeous face who wouldn't want that)

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter pls - but one where Snamione is a thing

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): I write on HPFF, I act & sing bc career goals...and learning. I love finding things out, especially history. Nerd right

What would your ideal present be?: a judy film I haven't seen on DVD or a non fiction crime book

What is your favourite song? The Man That Got Away by Judy Garland 

What is your favourite TV show? ugh I have SO MANY I love all the old ones on BBC gold, I'm currently watching Z Nation & love that, Doctor Who, Grace & Frankie, AHS (1-4...series 5 was a bit weird) & a lot more i've missed 

// hey i'm bex  //  MY TUMBLR (M) // semi available - PM first // 

image.png

absolutely perfect signature by my one and only wildest dreams.

~now, sashay away ♥ ~  

#13 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 2,771 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

What's your name?: Alison

When is your birthday?: November 5 (remember remember :sean:)

Where do you call home?: used to be Brooklyn, my hometown, but it's changed so much that i can't consider it home anymore :/ now, this is cheesy as hell but anywhere as long as i'm with my boyfriend (and cat <3)

Do you have any pets?: YESSS 3 cats: Olive, Jasmine, and Sophia (Jasmine was my original cat though) and a dog Norman

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: i'm currently doing prerequisites to apply for a Master of Science in Nursing next year

What do you do for work?: i work inside a food truck .-.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: i wanted to be a farmer/actress. yes, both at the same time.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: people who don't push their chair in, people who don't tip, people who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them/people who don't hold the door. i just don't like poor manners apparently. omg and chewing with your mouth open ew.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A CATTTT. an indoor/outdoor housecat who lives somewhere with access to tall grass to prowl in, possibly a forest too.

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: EGYPT. if i have to be specific, probably Luxor. i've always been fascinated by ancient Egyptian culture. 

What makes you cry?: anytime a baby is born, esp on tv :') lol. 

What makes you laugh?: lil kids. also Jack Black...he was in my dream last night...

What's your greatest skill?: literally i can sleep in any place at any time, and sometimes without any self-control. (not always restful sleep, however)

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: the ability to speak, write, and understand ALL LANGUAGES.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Rose Weasley so i could date Scorpius, duh.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: STAR WARS. specifically i'd love to live on Tatooine.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): apparently trying to write a novel >< occasionally dabbling in fanfiction. also hiking & camping. and watching stupid amounts of tv.

What would your ideal present be?: atm some proper pillows. but perhaps in a fantasy sense, tickets with my boyfriend to an all-inclusive resort because i know that could only happen in a fantasy world (money-wise, and also he's extremely anti-resort because it's "inauthentic")

What is your favourite song? perhaps Au Claire De Lune by Debussy or Dance at the Gym by Bernstein from West Side Story x)

What is your favourite TV show? atm, Friday Night Lights. all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. or maybe Friends :')

hey, i'm  a l i s o n !

kxNIfqp.png

available - pm first . gallery . drooling over this set by milominderbinder . formerly and peggy

#14 wildest dreams.

wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 4,022 posts
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:03 AM

What's your name?: hannah!

When is your birthday?: 24th august (coming soon ;D)

Where do you call home?: England, i live in a small town south of London you wouldn't know it it's okay

Do you have any pets?: jeez, yeah, we currently have eight huskies :| my mom is a dog walker and shows/breeds them so we have an excuse!

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: alas no, i recently dropped out of a nursing course, i plan to go back and do a creative and professional writing degree in four or five years!

What do you do for work?: i started my job today as a library assistant ^_^

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: i used to want to be a teacher, i think

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: loud noises, rudeness and i know it's terrible but i have a real aversion to people who use 'XD' regularly still 

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: probably a super lazy cat or like a fawn or something

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: huh. i don't think i can make that commitment i'm sorry :| i've never been somewhere i love that much i think, but maybe when i get a chance to travel more! until then it's my bed :| 

What makes you cry?: literally everything, i'm a crybaby :|

What makes you laugh?: also literally everything my sense of humour is so terrible :')

What's your greatest skill?: sassing without people realising it and also maybe writing who knows

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: i've always thought I'd want the power to read minds but, i'm rethinking that lately, maybe shapeshifting?

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: my girl lizzie bennett probably, because she's wonderful and also period clothing - OR i'd trade lives with Darcy so i could marry lizzie bennett, idk which yet tbh

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: i'm really feeling the mortal instruments/shadowhunters universe lately I could do that, if not then the obvious harry potter!

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): i just follow jade around :| i'm kinda kidding i mostly rp but it amounts to the same thing

What would your ideal present be?: being left alone with internet time! and also maybe money :| i'm boring dw

What is your favourite song? clean by taylor swift

What is your favourite TV show? I... watch a lot of tv but i don't have one. Perhaps Brooklyn 99 or whatever I happen to be watching at the time, at the moment I've been watching american horror story and Stranger Things! 

#15 saturn.

saturn.

♡♡♡

• Staff Moderator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Vault Points:2,228

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:36 AM

What's your name?: Katlynn
When is your birthday?: April 19
Where do you call home?: Pittsburgh, PA! <3
Do you have any pets?: I have 8 cats, and they're all equally rude and ungrateful little furballs.
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I'm actually about go get started on my MBA with a concentration in Digital Media Marketing soon!
What do you do for work?: I work in New Media Marketing for an NHL Hockey Team, as well as doing Web Marketing work for a University in Pittsburgh.
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I actually wanted to be a Constitutional Lawyer since I was in like 2nd grade. Until I realized that was not at all what I wanted hahaha :P
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: I hate when people bite their nails in front of me, ugggggh. Also, "gauges" vs "plugs" makes me shudder a bit, and some other music-related peeves that aren't relevant enough to list here.
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A llama. Love them so much. 
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: I want to go to New Zealand and walk the trail from the Shire to Mordor. (As ridiculous and unrealistic and impossible as that is. :)) Probably a beach because that makes more sense. 
What makes you cry?: I get attached to fictional characters, so a lot of books and anime. Anything related to animal deaths too, nope nope nope. Can't handle that.
What makes you laugh?: I have a really dry sense of humor, so really sarcastic jokes tend to make me laugh.
What's your greatest skill?: I honestly have no idea. I'm really great at Pokemon tbh. (Nationally-Ranked Champ holla)
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Telekinesis! 
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Oh God, Ash Ketchum so hard. As much as I love Harry Potter, I've wanted to be a real Pokemon trainer way before I wanted to be a witch. 
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Still the Pokemon universe, hands down. Second is the Harry Potter universe though. 
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): Well, if you haven't guessed it, I do a bit of Pokemon battling. :P I'm also a professional photographer, dek hockey player, and I work regional marketing for various bands and record companies. I'm an avid reader and anime-watcher and I do write some fanfiction on the side when I'm motivated enough. :)
What would your ideal present be?: I'm totally down with concert tickets or band merch tbh. I'm very easy to shop for. :) 
What is your favourite song? "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living" by My Chemical Romance
What is your favourite TV show? THE OFFICE. <3

K   A   T   L   Y   N   N

mdDLqe.png

gorgeous sig by A LITTLE LIFE. // formerly  ARRIETTY. // visit my  GALLERY

#16 gryffiefan

gryffiefan

the future Mrs Blake

• Member Artist
  • 271 posts
  • Vault Points:159

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:44 AM

What's your name?:  cee (short for christie)
When is your birthday?:  18th august (this month ^_^)
Where do you call home?:  a little island in the Indian Ocean called Mauritius
Do you have any pets?:  unfortunately no but I'm actually trying to convince my mum to let me adopt a puppy. Wish me luck!
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?:  Yes ^_^ I'm doing a BA in Law and Management (will be starting my 2nd year next week)
What do you do for work?:  I don't work :P
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?:  I really wanted to be a flight attendant because I wanted to travel to lots of countries.
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?:   people who have "seen" your messages but don't reply, like at all!

If you could be any animal, what would it be?:  I think I would want to be a horse.
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?:  If I really had to choose right now, it would be New Zealand.
What makes you cry?:  anything extremely sad and that includes movies, tv shows and songs.
What makes you laugh?:  really good jokes and many other things but I think it depends on the situation.
What's your greatest skill?:  I have a very good memory.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?:  teleportation
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: definitely Hermione Granger because I love her personality and simply because she's my all-time favourite fictional character ^_^
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?:  I can't seem to choose between the marvel/dc universe and obviously the harry potter universe.
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): reading, writing and tv-ing :P (I literally don't have a life)
What would your ideal present be?: being on a date with my crush :P
What is your favourite song?:  Vapor by 5 Seconds of Summer
What is your favourite TV show?:  can't decide between The Flash and The 100

Call me Cee | unavailable

p5mSfKg.png

bex made me these lovelies! + don't fear the unexpected +   

#17 hecate.

hecate.
  • Senior Artist
  • 376 posts
  • Vault Points:123

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

What's your name?: Victoria, but no one ever calls me that. So feel free to call me Vicki or Vicks, but I generally answer to any nickname given!

When is your birthday?: 5th november (i like to believe all the fireworks are for me!)

Where do you call home?: a small town in North West England that no one will know. But I'm pretty close to Liverpool, which was where I was born.

Do you have any pets?: Yes! I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Alfie. He's a nightmare but he's too adorable.

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: No, I graduated in 2014 but I did study Criminology and Psychology.

What do you do for work?: I'm in retail, while I try and figure out life? 

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A Vet! but then I realised that I love animals too much to put them to sleep.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: bad drivers, people who are always late, slow walkers, the list could go on...

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a Giraffe! I would love to be tall, just for once.

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: New York. I went for my birthday and I fell in love with everything there.

What makes you cry?: everything. I have recently become an emotional wreck so I burst into tears at the most random things. Last time I cried it was because I watched the Lion King.

What makes you laugh?: anything. I love to laugh so i will literally laugh at everything and anything.

What's your greatest skill?: idk, i'm a really quick learner?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: I just want to have magic.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Celia Bowen from The Night Circus or Paige Mahoney from The Bone Season.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Westeros? or HP Universe or Middle Earth, I'm not too fussy.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): cooking/baking, reading, writing, gaming, catching pokemon :P

What would your ideal present be?: right now, it would be a holiday to somewhere sunny but usually a book or a dvd would be the best.

What is your favourite song? I love anything 80s so Go West's 'King of Wishful Thinking', Madonna's 'Into the Groove, Borderline and Open Your Heart', and anything Phil Collins or Bon Jovi. Just 80s music in general.

What is your favourite TV show? Game of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, Nikita, Blackadder, New Girl, 

Edited by TearsIMustConceal, 01 August 2016 - 12:54 PM.

vicki│previously TearsIMustConceal
Sz52DMp.jpg
~i'm haunted by our ancient history~│available │artist q&a

#18 katharos

katharos

• u •

• Master Artist
  • 2,068 posts
  • Vault Points:267

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

What's your name?: Malia

When is your birthday?: March 13th

Where do you call home?: San Diego, CA

Do you have any pets?: I have a one year old pup named Bazel who is sooo cute and spoiled and has the face of both a teddy bear and old man (and barks at anyone who even walks past my house :c ).

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I'm in my third semester at community college looking to transfer to a UC with a public health major and do pre-med! I want to be a surgeon lol

What do you do for work?: I don't! Fortunate enough to have parents who are willing to support me as long as I do well in school

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A doctor or lawyer LOL being a surgeon or anesthesiologist has been everything to me since grade school

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: People with selective hearing who make me repeat myself a million times, people with bad vibes and negative energy, taking forever to reply to a basic text, people who purposely do things bc they know how i'll react to it as a joke

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A sloth hands down

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Somewhere tropical and worry free!! 

What makes you cry?: E V E R Y T H I N G! I think I'm always at my max for sadness so anything sad just tips me over the edge! Also my anxiety - I almost had a breakdown and started tearing up bc I didn't want to walk into a sandwich shop 30 minutes before closing and seem rude (this was like last night LOL)

What makes you laugh?: everything between cheesy humor, witty humor, dank memes (a part of me died as I typed that tbh)

What's your greatest skill?: Empathy! Sounds weird but my ability to understand where people come from and their pain/happiness has always been what makes people gravitate towards me and tell me all their problems LOL which is bad for my condition but I love taking care of people and empathy makes it very easy for me.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Teleportation - honestly so lame but being the clingy/needy gf I am, and the weirdo who needs space and alone time it'd be so cool to just go wherever I need whenever I want (also I don't drive??? I'm 20 idk how to drive my anxiety makes it too hard to learn I NEED this)

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Meredith Grey bc she's already literally me except a surgeon so I'd get to skip all my medical school years (yes ik her life is tragic but she is a beast and gets thru it that's the real dream tbh)

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: I'm basic so HP for sure

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): Other than watching copious amounts of netflix, I play a lot of League of Legends lol....Spent way too much money on a gaming computer for this one game....

What would your ideal present be?: A book I've been wanting, a polaroid camera, a kitty

What is your favourite song? This is like the most loaded question it's like my fav romantic song? booty bangin song? song I listen to when I'm sad? I love Drake and tbh he probably sang all three so! 

What is your favourite TV show? Greys Anatomy, I've cried a million times over it but it's okay

Uf8yhuc.png

difficulte // set by azimuth ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users