#19 floralprint

floralprint

resident studio ghibli enthusiast

• Master Artist
  • 1,461 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

What's your name?: Ashley
When is your birthday?: 4 February (edit: v ayyy maia bday buddy!!)
Where do you call home?: Arizona! (first time actually sharing that here)
Do you have any pets?: Yaaaaas! Two HUGE cats. One sweet cuddly cinnamon roll that is scared of everything, and the prettiest, most majestic diva that is too smart for his own good.
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Not anymore, but I'm considering another degree in English (creative writing specifically)
What do you do for work?: It's complicated. Most of the time I'm stay-at-home :yahoo: but when I do work it's for a mission board that serves Native Americans, whether it be in the city or on the reservations. (this is as much as I can simplify it)
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A fiction author. I've been writing stories since kindergarten.
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Excessive abrasiveness, people being jerks to others or their animals. Inconsideration, mostly.
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: maybe a red panda. or a cat because they can jump so high!
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: I'm not sure.
What makes you cry?: Confrontation. When someone is yelling at me or calling me out. I'm terrible at expressing myself so I just cry instead, it's awful.
What makes you laugh?: Dry humor, mostly. Tumblr is realllly lowering my standards of humor though lmaooo
What's your greatest skill?: Does being detail-oriented count?? I notice like, e v e r y t h i n g. Out of all my hobbies I've worked the hardest at writing.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: I would love a dramatic green thumb, like being able to grow plants instantly.
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Maybe Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle? I would get to travel with my friends on a cool ass flying castle w magic powers.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: I honestly don't know
Do you have any hobbies?: Writing, gaming, playing flute, hiking.
What would your ideal present be?: gift card to somewhere I could buy books
What is your favourite song?: uhhhhh probably a Brand New song (maybe Luca, At the Bottom, or Nobody Move)
What is your favourite TV show?: 3-way tie. Friends, Stranger Things, The Office

Edited by floralprint, 21 May 2017 - 07:48 PM.

| ash | available for requests |
O6nOFwN.png
| gallery | up for grabs |

#20 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

they don't allow you to have bees in here.

• Master Artist
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

What's your name?: Maia!
When is your birthday?: feb 4th (aquarius lyyyfe) ((EDIT: ^^^omg ashley!!!)
Where do you call home?: the middle of nowhere in england
Do you have any pets?: yes!!!!! i have an amazingly weird cat who is black with a white moustache, and also a doggie who is getting old now
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: YEA i study creative writing!!
What do you do for work?: i have a part-time copywriting job
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: i always wanted to be a writer tbh
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: UM SO MANY i honestly couldn't list them here lmao
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: CAT. u get to lie around in the sun all day and people just feed u and u sleep like 18 hours
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: i absolutely love the netherlands
What makes you cry?: noooothing i haven't cried for legit years i might be soulless :(((
What makes you laugh?: everything!! funny tv and my friends and singing to myself
What's your greatest skill?: in the concrete sense, writing is the only skill i've ever honed
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: CHANGE MY APPEARANCE AT WILL
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: a really minor background character in the next gen of harry potter. just so i get to live in that world & go to hogwarts but not deal with any of the drama from harry's time!!
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: harry potter DUH
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): writing, drawing, yoga, hangin out wiv my gals!!
What would your ideal present be?: i don't really like gifts tbh. anything that someone has made for me and put a lot of personality and effort and love into. FOOD. someone making me food with love is my ideal present
What is your favourite song? I LOVE SO MANY off the top of my head tied between Cherry Wine - hozier, and Dark as Night - Nahko and Medicine For The People
What is your favourite TV show?: omg again SO MANY. sense8 & htgawm come to mind quickly!! shadowhunters. also eternally buffy, and naruto

Edited by milominderbinder, 01 August 2016 - 03:01 PM.

maia; 

minor piano keys ★ PM for requests!  artist Q&A ★ up for grabs

sSZRMte.png

s i g b y f l y i n g d o v e <3

milominderbinder @ hpff, hpfftalk & ao3 /  blue stark, ozzie song & rafi zale @ pottersworld     

#21 kaitkat

kaitkat

ariie's graphics soccer mom

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:10 PM

What's your name?: kaitlyn!
When is your birthday?: sept 22
Where do you call home?: california, usa c;
Do you have any pets?: i don't! but my parents are thinking about getting a dog, one month before i leave for college ahahha
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: i'm about to start my freshman year in college ^_^ i'll be studying history & journalism, with hopes of going to law school!
What do you do for work?: i used to work at a tutoring/after school center as a teacher's assistant which basically meant grading papers, but as of now i don't work :P 
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: honestly i've gone through so many dream careers i don't even know, but the one i remember most clearly was wanting to be a garbage truck driver when i was three because the trucks are cool as heck
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: when people are rude and then make fun of me for being excessively polite lol
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a penguin!!!
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: oh goooood ummmmm maybe shanghai? chicago? i don't even know
What makes you cry?: i kid you not almost everything. i cry so easily, even when i don't feel any particular strong emotions. tear ducts you have betrayed me
What makes you laugh?: sarcasm, when people fall in ridiculous ways, etc
What's your greatest skill?: i have no marketable skills sorry bahahha buuuuut if i had to say maybe my willingness to help? ^_^
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: shape-shifting!!
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: blue sargent, from the raven cycle! she's so badass i love her
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: lbr i'd be dead in any of the universes of the books i read so but also i've always loved the percy jackson one
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): pw hahaha but, well, hm. my life has been so consumed by school + work this past year i honestly have a hard time answering this haha, but hanging out w friends, baking?
What would your ideal present be?: any present i always get all flustered when i receive anything, no matter how small or big
What is your favourite song?: at the current moment it's emperor's new clothes by panic! at the disco. i've been listening to death of a bachelor for months now i can't stop hahaha
What is your favourite TV show? i don't watch much tv, or any, actually! i turn on food network shows as background noise but it's really hard for me to force myself to sit down and just watch something. movies are similarly difficult. also i get the worst secondhand embarrassment and suspense gets me too wired up haha

k a i t l y n ;

R93pe9p.png

previously moonlace

gallery | tumblr 

#22 archer.

archer.

nope

• Senior Artist
  • 1,805 posts
  • Vault Points:170

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

What's your name?: angie.

When is your birthday?: oct 23rd

Where do you call home?: anywhere that serves food(so basically a cafeteria)

Do you have any pets?: 2 big kitties

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: yes, and i'm studying nutrition

What do you do for work?: im trying to find a job. halp me.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: actress. now, i just want to be part of the health community. 

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: people who fake their personality to be liked. it's annoying and you're lying to others and to yourself.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a freaking kitten or a tiger

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: honestly, i'd love to visit japan. yeah they're kooky but i've heard they're still awesome.

What makes you cry?: animals getting abused, tsunamis, nightmares about zombies, and onions

What makes you laugh?: memes

What's your greatest skill?: dancing. i didn't even know it was my greatest skill, too

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: immortality

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: i'd trade lives with...vandal savage(dude's immortal)

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: DC BBY

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): watch any show that i can. so basically im a binge watcher

What would your ideal present be?: immortality(come on)

What is your favourite song? i don't have a favorite but if i could have a theme song it'd be 'im a boss ass b-word"

What is your favourite TV show? BOI.......i can't choose one

Angie is Available 

YbezebKi.gif

GGPbUuO.png

sig by my little(Vault713)so cuteee Gallery

#23 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,674 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

What's your name?: Kaitlin

When is your birthday?: June 21st (first day of summer. Woot!)

Where do you call home?: Southern California/San Diego

Do you have any pets?: I have two massive pitbulls who are the loves of my life. One is tan and white and named Gibson. The other is short and dark grey/blue brindle and his name is Elvis. Both are about 5 years old, male, and the sweetest dogs ever. Seriously, they love snuggles.

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Not for many years. When I did study, I studied Culinary Arts, Business, and foreign languages.

What do you do for work?: During the day I run a catering company. During the night I run my own personal catering company.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A running back in the NFL. (National Footbal League)

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Hypocrisy, laziness, and bad food.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a lion (cause I’m a Gryffindor) Is that too cliché?

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: I would be absolutely miserable if that was the case because my life long desire is to see as many countries as I possibly can.

What makes you cry?: Onions

What makes you laugh?: Sarcasm

What's your greatest skill?: err…My ability to walk and talk at the same time? How does one even answer this? Oh, I know. Maybe the fact that I am afraid of nothing.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: I never know how to answer this question.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Either Hermione Granger or Deanerys Targaryen.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: If you haven’t figured it out already, I’m sort of an HP nerd, so probably Harry Potter.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  ): I race motorcycles (motocross) on the weekends.

What would your ideal present be?: A trip to a country I’ve never been before.

What is your favourite song? Depends on how I’m feeling, but I love the blues and R&B

What is your favourite TV show? I don’t watch much, but I enjoy GOT, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#24 Clara Oswald

Clara Oswald

Let me be brave.

• Master Artist
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:56 PM

What's your name?: Laura (Lore)

When is your birthday?: 30th of October

Where do you call home?: Tasmania, Australia

Do you have any pets?: Two dogs (Marley and Lux), one cat (Hermione), and two horses (Holly and Nipper)

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Graduated Bachelor of Education (Primary) degree

What do you do for work?: Nowhere I have a chronic illness (Gastroparesis) and am unable to work.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A Teacher.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: People who are nice to your face but mean behind your back.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: An Owl, or a Sloth or a Koala (they sleep 22 hours a day)

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Brisbane it is so nice up there.

What makes you cry?: life sometimes, sad things, happy moments, pain.

What makes you laugh?: a good comedy.

What's your greatest skill?: Listening, keeping positive.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Can cure any illness.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Clara Oswald so I could travel and have adventures with the 11th or 12th Doctor.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: The Faraway tree series it just sounded like such a magical place and it would be so cool to climb the tree to the top and visit whatever land was beyond the ladder.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): Watching netflix, drawing especially chalk lettering <3

What would your ideal present be?: A trip somewhere wonderful.

What is your favourite song? Imagine by John Lennon

What is your favourite TV show? Doctor Who :wub:

Lore ll semi-available

5ZSnQBV.png

{hpff} {darlingsun} {gallery}

#25 Stille Nacht

Stille Nacht

Off Topic Mod

• Member Artist
  • 684 posts
  • Vault Points:197

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:32 PM

What's your name?: Jenn
When is your birthday?:  31st January
Where do you call home?: Michigan, somewhere between Lansing and Ann Arbor.
Do you have any pets?: 3! 2 cats, Luci and Patch and 1 dog Kasey- He's a German Shepherd/Beagle mix
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: I have already gone to school, but I am also going back in the fall to continue in my field. 
What do you do for work?: I'm a Funeral Director
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A Veterinarian. 
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: People who chew with their mouth's open; People who use the "R" word in place of the word stupid; People who think they know how to drive, but shouldn't be driving because they indeed DON'T know how to drive.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: I would be a dog.... Loyalty.
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Oahu, Hawaii hands down.
What makes you cry?: Movies, books depending on what is happening.
What makes you laugh?: My kids and husband.
What's your greatest skill?: I have an extraordinary amount of patience.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: To change my appearance at will like Tonks. 
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: I would want to be Luna Lovegood. She sees things in there purest forms and says what everyone else is either thinking or what people need to hear.... even if she is a bit odd.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter all the way!
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): I like to spend time with the family, write, read, travel, photography, coach, teach ASL- American Sign Language-
What would your ideal present be?: A Gift Certificate to the hair salon I like.
What is your favourite song?: Counting Stars by: One Republic
What is your favourite TV show?: I don't currently have one.

Posted Image

|| Available - PM First || Gallery || Jenn || Photography ||

*Amazing Signature by: milominderbinder*

#26 hamylton.

hamylton.

TDA's Accountant

• Vault Moderator
  • 578 posts
  • Vault Points:1044

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:38 PM

What's your name?: Amy
When is your birthday?: 15th August
Where do you call home?: Wales
Do you have any pets?: No
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: No. I graduated last year in Accounting.
What do you do for work?: I don't :( (does running FFAB count as work?)
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: Happy
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: People walking slowly in front of me, double standards, and people who try and talk to me when I have headphones in.
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat. Adorable but will bite your hand off if you don't give me my alone time.
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Wherever the people I care about are.
What makes you cry?: Social situations and people hurting my TV babies.
What makes you laugh?: Stupid stuff that makes you facepalm.
What's your greatest skill?: I am kick-ass at Sudokus
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: The ability to like cheese. Seriously, it looks so damn delicious but tastes disgusting.
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Luna Lovegood because I'd like to know what it's like to not care what others think and to be okay with being yourself.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter. No question. I NEED MAGIC.
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): Watching TV (that counts, right? because it's pretty much all I do), puzzles (both jigsaws and logic), cooking (though I'm still convinced I suck).
What would your ideal present be?: Hamilton tickets (also plane tickets to get there)
What is your favourite song? Well that changes a lot, but currently it's probably Amenesia-5 Seconds of Summer
What is your favourite TV show? Supernatural

CrMuMYvo.gif
amy. +watching it burn previously caomoyl

pvGtm5.png
| FFABHPFT |

#27 doctor ziegler

doctor ziegler

TDA's Resident Mercy Main

• Graduate Artist
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:14 PM

What's your name?: Meghan

When is your birthday?: February 23rd

Where do you call home?: Liberty, Missouri which is a small town suburb of Kansas City, Missouri aka where I claim is my home more often than not

Do you have any pets?: Not since my dog died like 9 years ago ;-;

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: not currently but I was a biology major with a minor in zoology

What do you do for work?: I am a crew trainer at the local dairy queen. Basically I'm the only morning person who makes ice cream on the weekdays and I train people to do that

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A veterinarian hence my major

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: oh this will take a minute....

• People not letting me finish my sentences when speaking(mostly my mom who thinks I'm not allowed to).
  • Being told to do something I'm already doing when the person can just look and save time asking.
  • People who ask for help then get mad when I actually help them.
  • People being mad at me all of a sudden then not explaining why. 
  • People making assumptions before coming to me for the answer.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: I'd love to be a barn owl cause I prefer night time, would want to be able to fly and their hearing is amazing(my hearing is only a fraction above being legally deaf)

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Disney World

What makes you cry?: animals in pain, certain films/tv shows and my own RP characters cause they hurt me daily

What makes you laugh?: well timed puns, dry humor, dark humor and people falling(the one word that describes me is 100% schadenfreude) 

What's your greatest skill?: I can write neatly in a straight line without looking at the paper?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: either shapeshifting or super hearing

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Geralt of Rivia because witchers are badass and all the monster slaying >D

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: either Dragon Age or The Witcher series 

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): I'm an avid video gamer(I mean I stream on twitch on occasion) and I RP on sites like PW

What would your ideal present be?: My bills paid for me for an entire year(proof I'm finally an adult and trying hard to adult properly?)

What is your favorite song?: either Dinosaur Laser Fight by Ninja Sex Party or Hands On The Water by Skyhill

What is your favorite TV show?: if a web series counts then I'd say RWBY but if not then Friends or Grey's Anatomy

Meghan ♣ Semi Available ♣ cs6 ♣ 2 @PW  Gallery ♣ previously Peter Quill

jKIprqZ.png

twitch(12+)  ♣ set by my secret santa prongs

#28 callisto

callisto

queen of the klutzes

• Master Artist
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

What's your name?: kristina

When is your birthday?: march 20th

Where do you call home?: sunny southern california <3

Do you have any pets?: a weird little cat named milo who likes drinking out of people's cups and the faucets

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: not right now. i finished my general studies and plan to finish up either a bs in business or a ba in communication

What do you do for work?: ​was a barista, currently unemployed looking for a receptionist job so i can spend nights/weekends doing online course work!

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: i used to want to be a marine biologist even though i have a fear of deep water

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: rudeness & having my hard work undermined 

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: either a lemur or a fox or a duck haha

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: ​probably BC canada but mostly cause i'll be moving there eventually and i fell in love with all the nature and i'm so excited that i get to explore it <3

What makes you cry?: literally everything, i cry at everything from disney movies to someone yelling at me

What makes you laugh?: ​puns, really lame jokes, i'm the easiest person to make laugh

What's your greatest skill?: probably baking or cooking and always being able to find deals

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: ​probably super speed because i procrastinate and if i could finish things quickly i'd probably not wait until the last min to do them lol

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: probably misty from pokemon but that's only because i've gotten way too addicted to pokemon go

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: sailor moon because if i could wear a short shirt and do kicks and flips and all that and my butt never showed, i'd be stoked plus their hair is always on pokemon and my super curly hair always looks like a weedwacker attacked it

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): baking/cooking, gardening, pinning things for my future home on pinterest 

What would your ideal present be?: some professional camera...so my instagram feed will be on point lol

What is your favourite song? nothing more by the alternate routes

What is your favourite TV show? ​elementary, bones, grey's anatomy, masterchef & masterchef junior

KRISTINA|GALLERY|AVAILABLE

XwMez1t.png

SIGGY BY LUCIDA.<3

#29 Lola.

Lola.

mrs bloom

• Master Artist
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:29 AM

What's your name?: Monika
When is your birthday?: October 15
Where do you call home?: europa
Do you have any pets?: yes! a cat
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: ew thank God not anymore
What do you do for work?: I boss people around and organize things?
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: a surgeon >.>
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: stupidity
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: a cat
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: somewhere warm with blue water and white sand
What makes you cry?: when I'm mad at something/someone
What makes you laugh?: many things
What's your greatest skill?: ability to organize my life?
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: never gaining weight after eating pizza today, that'd be the best super power ever
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: gimli bc legolas O:)
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: hp world!!
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): does pw count? :D
What would your ideal present be?: jewelry 
What is your favorite song? don't have one favorite
What is your favorite TV show? atm grey's anatomy

remember me to one who lives there
zEHsnzf.gif
available pm first

formerly horcruxxx 

#30 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

What's your name?: Catriona
When is your birthday?: 25 October
Where do you call home?: Various parts of Illinois, USA, but Alaska soon!
Do you have any pets?: Not at present but I'm gonna get a cat after I move! I've wanted one my whole life but my whole family's allergic/recent living situations haven't been pet friendly.
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: No longer a student, but I got a BA in Music (Theory/Composition) a couple years ago, and I'm considering getting a master's/DMA in Comp/Conducting
What do you do for work?: Between jobs presently bc of moving, but I was a music teacher at a K3-12 private school the last two years. Hoping a bookstore will hire me tbh :hide:
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A librarian! Research librarian specifically. Or an English prof.
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: LGBT+ community gatekeepers, people who deny that they're racist/that racism is still a HUGE issue, people kicking the back of my chair, people who think they don't have to follow rules, people asking me if I need more reading light, being interrupted. I'm pretty easy to annoy/frustrate tbh :hide:
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat Some kind of bird probably because flying
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Some big diverse city with a good arts community and lots of history where English is not the primary language. Vienna maybe.
What makes you cry?: Not much really, can't think of anything.... I cry over books but not stuff in real life :hide:
What makes you laugh?: Clever or dark humor I guess
What's your greatest skill?: I'm quite a fast reader- over 1000 wpm depending on how interested I am. And a good memory.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Either flight or being a Metamorphmagus
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Hermione Granger or maybe one of the next gen characters who's clever and plays Quidditch OR Amy Pond.
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: HOGWARTS HOGWARTS HOGGY HOGGY HOGWARTS
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P)?: Reading fanfiction :P writing, lots of music things. I dabble in lots of things- watercolor painting currently but I've had phases of lots of arts or crafts things.
What would your ideal present be?: pay off my student loans HAMILTON TICKETS
What is your favourite song?: very into Miss Atomic Bomb by the Killers right now so I'll say that, or for classical music I'll say the Pas de Deux from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker
What is your favourite TV show?: The 100, Elementary, Leverage, Gilmore Girls

Edited by angelica., 02 August 2016 - 09:59 AM.

gallery | q&a | unavailable | read the rules

#31 winter soldier

winter soldier

current sexuality: the winter soldier

• Veteran Artist
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

What's your name?:  enya
When is your birthday?: may 25th
Where do you call home?: belgium
Do you have any pets?: not yet, but i do want to get a cat
Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: graduated in 2013, with a masters in psychology!
What do you do for work?: i work in the customer service of an export department
What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: a wizard
What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: romanticizing mental disorders or using them in a fic or rp just for the sake of making your character more interesting.

also the cookbook use of mental health questionnaires and symptom lists ( you know, when someone goes 'i have this, this, this, this and this symptom so i must be this!' ) 
If you could be any animal, what would it be?: wolf
If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: either new zealand or iceland
What makes you cry?: the current state of syria
What makes you laugh?: baby animals
What's your greatest skill?: making people laugh
If you could have one super power, what would it be?: being able to fly really fast or teleportation
If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: harry potter because duh
If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: hogwarts or middle earth
Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): i'm active in tumblr rp, i play piano and violin and i go to pilates class on occasion |:
What would your ideal present be?: tickets to san diego comic con
What is your favourite song? it really depends, it changes a lot
What is your favourite TV show? currently? vampire diaries

Posted Image

NEW GALLERY && amazing sig by badlandr || Previously Mercury

#32 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:40 AM

What's your name?: Karni

When is your birthday?: August 18th

Where do you call home?: Australia

Do you have any pets?: 2

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Yes, Diploma of beauty therapy

What do you do for work?: Beautician 

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: Hairdresser

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Bubbles in the sink and an unmade bed and people biting their nails omg!! 

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: Elephant

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Venice

What makes you cry?: movies... everytime

What makes you laugh?: Comedy movies... and silly people,... and toddlers when they hurt them selfs - don't judge! 

What's your greatest skill?: Being a parent I would have to say.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: I don't really know... Maybe a jumper? so I could jump through time and places all around the world. 

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Hermione Granger - because well come on it's Hermione Granger. 

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter, for its magic and adventures.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): Hair and Beauty. 

What would your ideal present be?: Lots of Pandora. 

What is your favourite song? Don't really have one at the moment .... Probably without you by Keith Urban.

What is your favourite TV show? Soo many... The Fosters, Vikings, Reign, Gossip Girl.

perfect sig by my Big Buddy, bittersweetflames. aka Carla.

Amazing Icon by Sunbear.
+May We Meet Again.

Posted Image

#33 neptune

neptune
  • Graduate Artist
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:25 AM

What's your name?: kate

When is your birthday?: september 22

Where do you call home?: southern california

Do you have any pets?: used to have the most wonderful rabbit, but he passed away in april of this year :(

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: yes, and graphic design, shocking :P

What do you do for work?: nope, but always on the lookout for possible internships

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: an animal trainer

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: unnecessary loud noises

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: probably a cat

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: austrailia

What makes you cry?: a well written, really emotional/romantic scene in a fanfiction

What makes you laugh?: puns and animals vines

What's your greatest skill?: procrastinating :P

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: to talk to animals

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?:

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be? HARRY POTTER

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA :P): not really D:

What would your ideal present be?: giftcards

What is your favourite song? girls like girls by hayley kiyoko

What is your favourite TV show? hannibal

#34 Holster

Holster

flower power

• Master Artist
  • 940 posts
  • Vault Points:561

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:11 AM

What's your name?: Charlotte

When is your birthday?: April 11

Where do you call home?: Anywhere with wifi<3

Do you have any pets?: Yup, 3 dogs

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Yes, I'm in high school. 

What do you do for work?: Nothing...xD

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A pediatrician :D

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Fake people and loud music. 

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A bird. I want to flyyyy~ 

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Japan

What makes you cry?: Sad movies and slow wifi :/

What makes you laugh?: Cute animal videos, funny gifs

What's your greatest skill?: I'm good at seeing through people.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: To be a really fast learner.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: One of the next-gen kids, maybe Lily?

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Zootopia!

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): Reading (books, fanfics, everything), watching TV, lurking on random Wikipedia articles, playing sports

What would your ideal present be?: A new computer, or a gift card for Kinokuniya! :D

What is your favourite song? I can't choose one, but the intro for the Ace Attorney anime won't leave my head!

What is your favourite TV show? Currently, Modern Family. I've been binge-watching it like a maniac.

LRt0fnN.png

previously a little life. | deviantart | charlotte | unavailable | sig by Peter Quill

#35 MorganMayFanficQueen

MorganMayFanficQueen
  • Junior Artist
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:52 PM

What's your name?: Morgan

When is your birthday?: 31/12/92

Where do you call home?: East England

Do you have any pets?: I wish but no

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Not anymore (did study photography)

What do you do for work?: Prison officer

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: A photographer

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: Rude people. People who have a problem but aren't at all productive about solving the issue. Crab sticks

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Guernsey

What makes you cry?: Seeing people I love cry and being angry.

What makes you laugh?: Basically anything funny, its not hard to make me laugh.

What's your greatest skill?: Photography

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Invisibility

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: Mary Lennox because the whole Secret Garden story is so nice and I love being out in the garden.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Harry Potter Universe of course!

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA   :P): LARP, xbox, reading, gardening.

What would your ideal present be?: The ultimate HP box set with all the extra footage etc. Or a gaming PC

What is your favourite song? Anything by Ludovico Einaudi 

What is your favourite TV show? Bobs Burgers or The Good Wife

narcissa2.jpg

morgan | if you gaze long enough into an abyss | hpff | open for requests 

#36 Asphodelic

Asphodelic

Avi_Stole_My_Heart

• Senior Artist
  • 4,627 posts
  • Vault Points:185

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

What's your name?: Alishya

When is your birthday?: March 14, 1993

Where do you call home?: my apt, my room :P

Do you have any pets?: I had one. :(

Are you a student? If yes, what are you studying?: Yes, I'm online student, majoring in HIT (Health Information Technology).

What do you do for work?: Unemployed. I'm job hunting though.

What's the most prominent thing you can think of that you wanted to be when you grew up?: I wanted to be a fashion designer. I loved drawing, particularly modeling of clothes.

What is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?: When you're trying to get somewhere, but people in front of you like to take their slow time and dare not move out of the way.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?: A cat or a Huskey.

If you could only visit one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?: Not much of a traveler. I like where I am.

What makes you cry?: When someone hurts me or vise versa without really meaning to or trying to. Character deaths of any of my ultimate favorite characters. An anime called Clannad and Anohana.

What makes you laugh?: People's laughter. Gamers rage. Watching someone die on a game too many times.

What's your greatest skill?: Graphic Arts.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?: Be ultimately fast.

If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?: There's quite a few of who I want to be... but I guess I'll go with Eva Rosalene from a rpg game called, To the Moon. Even though her job is or can be depressing, I think it's really cool of what she does. I love her character a lot too!

If you could live in any fictional universe, which would it be?: Again quite a few.... Maybe... Numb3rs. I love the show to bits.

Do you have any hobbies (besides TDA  :P): Writing on HPFT... or at least trying to. Trying to get back to making videos on YT too.

What would your ideal present be?: Mmm... Don't know honestly.

What is your favourite song? Currently? Uh.... No Light, No Light by Florence & the Machines

What is your favourite TV show? Currently - Numb3rs.

|| Alishya || +Gallery || TDA's Resident of Eppes Brothers Fanatic || Available (Please PM beforehand) ||

oIPQce.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users