moonci1.png dancing_ci.png

livingci1.png

galleryOTHER.png

euphoriaheader1.png

agustus_CL1.png

serencl1.png

orphic2.png

galleryCREDITS.png

Credit goes to those it belongs to, only some of the images used are actually mine. If you see images here used that are yours or you know to whom they belong, let me know and I'll add the credit. No copyright infringement intended.

Please Note: This list has been copy/pasted from my old gallery. A lot of the images listed here I no longer have saved because my hoard of images got wiped last year. I keep credits on because it's time consuming to go back and delete what I no longer have, and it's convenient while I re-compile my hoard.

Karen's awesome archive of images [volume one] and [volume two] and [volume three] [so-ghislaine @ dA] [9-lieters-of-art] [raven-orlov @dA] [Miss-deviantE @ dA] [Dezzan-stock @ dA] [brunilde-stock @ dA] [mellowmint @ da] [Rosebein @ dA] [vikyvampirs90 @ dA] [Isalovesphotography @ dA] [streamy-stock @ dA] [isleofyew @ dA] [candycrack @ dA] [mrs-padfoot @ dA] [Alkindii @ dA] [tuschen @ dA] [Evey V @ dA] [Psychicznax @ dA] [glsd546 @ dA] [nacannec @ dA[Grinmir-stock @ dA] [tomycoffee @ dA] [shineunki @ dA] [DaBigBoss93 @ dA] [William-BR @dA] [TwilitesMuse @ dA] [SeptdesNoviembre @ dA] [the-time-turner @ dA] [Malleni-Stock @ dA] [horizonroad @ dA][namrux @ dA] [misssnoopy @ dA] [XiuLanStock @ dA] [Lilith-Trash @ dA] [wic-ked @ dA] [bostonstage@dA] [endl-ess-ly@ dA]

valettifsy @ dA morbid--princess @ dA[V31S7O @ flickr] Anosmia@flicker | BinaryApe@flicker | CasuaCapture@flicker | deadmanjones@flicker | sweet-season@dA| Dr Sanfu @flicker | Elise esq. @flicker | Kat Clay @flicker | Leo Raynolds @flicker | ObsidionDawn .com | PMBDigitalFoto @flicker | Tim Green @flicker | HelenaRothStock @flicker | AustriaAngloAlliance@flicker | lookbackseeforward + Female Model Image Pack + Random Photoshoots + Flickr-lickr the third and the second Marney's Hipster Models 2 + Carladoodle Image Pack Dos + boys boys boys! + Wendy's Female Editorial Image Pack + Freda's Stock Pack + Hunger Games Image Pack + Jess' Flickr Image Pack + Wendy's Image Pack + Full List Here + hotshot stkpk + Sam's Screencap Pack + Wendy's Stock Pack + Sherlock Screencaps + Doctor Who Screencaps + Slumdog Millionaire Screencaps + Batman Screencaps + Tangled Screencaps + Andrew Garfield + Paramore + FONTS+ 99mockingbirds.com | Home of the Nutty | moriarty. @ tda | Sally @ TDA | CoCo786 @ TDA. | goldenduck @ TDA | Lola. @ TDA | kryssiek@flickr | https://picjumbo.com]picjumbo+ | kate.@tda |

http://realisticshots.com/ |  stock.xchnge | here+ | these people here+ | TDA Resources | Spiderman+| deceit@tda | justlikemagic | Oum_BoJae | more listings here+ |Textures from here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+ and here+

galleryAWARDS.png

5my87a1.pngi1ieiq1.png
^by Contour^

gradapril.png LkeorHO.png
^by Mercury, miss atomic bomb ^
randompotterinkmi1.pngrandompotterink1.png
^by nala^
YQCTpxF.pngCr9GA1.png
^by sanadamaiko, by BL/ind^
2hrlsup.pngIqVl5.png

^by bellatrixx, by (sol)^

Edited by softbun, 02 October 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Alanna | previously randompotterink, minion, clowder
goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#2 endlessly.

endlessly.

show me your teeth

• Master Artist
  • 3,222 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:02 AM

First post, awyis!

I'm so glad to see you're back! I was wondering where you vanished to haha

The few things you have in here are gorgeous *_* I especially love that banner, the colouring on it is beautiful!

I can't wait to see all the pretties you make!

and welcome back

- Ess <333

hello, i'm ess, i was previously heartfelt

Posted Image

gallery /available but pm first!

#3 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:10 AM

Eeeee ess! <3 it's so good to see you again!
yeah, keeping up with both school and tda was a drain for me so I left, but obviously I missed this place a lot so I had to come back!

*slowly compiles new gallery* haha thank you love I'm glad you like the stuff! hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things and make even better pretties ;)

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#4 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:22 PM

woohoo welcome back!!! :)

it's always great to see people coming back to TDA ^_^

tbh all the stuff you currently have in your gallery is really pretty :D but! i loooove the header and your current sig, they're awesome :wub: :drop:

keep making pretties! :queen:

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#5 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:30 PM

Aww thank you for the welcome! I'm so happy to still see so many familiar faces around here!
I'm happy you like those ones, they're my favorites currently too ;) thanks for dropping in! :wub:

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#6 wildest dreams.

wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Master Artist
  • 4,177 posts
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

I've been staring at your gallery for ages like, i recognise you??? we were MA's - seniors around the same time ??

AND i'm so glad I wasn't wrong! Idk if you remember me but I definitely remember you :P I'm so glad you're back Alanna! <3

everything is so pretty in here, I love your signatures so much like, please teach me??? the comp on them both is so good! and your colouring is wonderful!

I really can't wait to see more from you <3 and I'll definitely be lurking you!  :loves: 

- hannah 

#7 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:58 PM

Nope, you're not wrong at all! I definitely remember you, hello there! ^.^ I'm happy to be back!
Aww thank you, you're very kind. I'm a little rusty still but I'm glad to see people like things anyways!
Feel free to lurk away, I'll probably be stalking you too lol :P

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#8 snicket!

snicket!

i like superheroes and cheques with lots of zeroes on them

• Staff Moderator
  • 2,354 posts
  • Vault Points:787

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:48 PM

i meant to get here last night but i fell asleep please forgive me </3 and i'm so glad you're back too- you were one of the first i looked for when i came back! i remember we collabed on a partner challenge one time, it was intense man
but yeeees i've missed your filtering so much tbh, it was always so smooth and shiny, and i love the colours on that first sig and also the colouring on that CI- you really rocked that green :P i'm sososo looking forward to seeing you fill this up with even more pretty things c:
- jade (obviously)

J A D E !
kickstart my rock n' roll fantasy / previously page thirteen.
sigcolour.png
available via pm / crooked kind / q&a

#9 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

Of course you're forgiven jade! Man, so many old memories are rushing back to me now, stuff I'd completely forgotten about! I remember doing a collab yeah! Lol I think that's how I ended up joining that rp site with you guys. This must all have been like two years ago, idk how you all remember things! I feel old.

Thank you thank you for all the compliments :wub: it seems like everyone's grown so much since I was here last! I'll have to catch back up to you guys!

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#10 daredevil

daredevil

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,454 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:43 PM

hi alanna! here with your veggie crit :sean:

the first one I did ended up being way too long to be considered 'quick', so I'm going to try and keep this short :P you can always PM me if you need any further explanation <333

3 positives:

• I love your use of colour! I especially love your darker pieces, because you still manage to create amazing vibrancy and all your pieces just look really polished and yummy ;__; 
  • Your composition! I think you're being really creative and experimental with your composition, which is in an amazzzzingggg thing! I especially love your first CI; the use of negative space is really nice, and the textures really pop in that one! 
  • Text; you put this as one of your weaknesses, but I don't think so at all! I really like the way you integrate text into your graphics, and your font choice is usually very good. The only thing I would suggest is maybe branch out with placement a bit, because a lot of your text seems to either be straight, or tilted slightly to the left. I do like how you sometimes break up bits of text to fit around your people, such as the last CI! It's makes for very interesting composition :D

3 negatives:

• Image quality/filtering: this is one of the first things I noticed when I started looking through your pieces searching for things to critique :P I would definitely advise to maybe tone down on the filtering; especially if you use topaz. I'm a GIMP user, so I don't know how topaz works exactly, but a lot of your graphics are coming out really smooth and the edges are blurry and chunky, which looks like the result of some kind of filtering. Overfiltering can really hold you back, and it's one of the biggest issues I see in your gallery at the moment. It can make your previously HQ graphics look a bit muddy and lower the quality significantly. My challenge to you: don't touch any filters apart from slight sharpen in your next few graphics! :P
  • In some of your graphics (e.g. your banners), I'm noticing that your contrast is really high and the blacks are quite black (lol). I would suggest maybe toning down the contrast a bit as well, because in your second banner for example, the person on the left looks a bit odd and kind of like a floating face, because the rest of their body is too dark to make out. It's not really a bit issue, but it's the tiny details like this that could be holding you back!
  • I can't really think of a third overall issue, so I'm going to nitpick a bit :P In your animated blend, I think the blending of the two people isn't your best; there are halos around them both, and the composition I think isn't up to the high standard of the rest of your graphics. It's a shame, because I really love the animation and texture use!

Most favourite graphic: the second sig! i love the bright colours, and I think the composition and text are just so on point <33

Least favourite graphic: the animated blend, for the reasons I mentioned above.

Your gallery is amazing overall, and especially so for someone who claims to be rusty :sean: I really hope you stick around this time, because I've missed seeing your pretty graphics around the site :wub: I still remember when you were randompotterink! Good luck, you're definitely on the right track. 

vee

(ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

vee & gallery & beautiful set by doctor ziegler

5tlzvyL.png

★ texture pack texture pack v.2 digital painting tutorial & prev: legolas.

#11 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:57 PM

Thank you thank you vee!  :hug:

you really helped me get a better idea of where I'm at and some things I should be focusing on more!

and the plan is definitely to stick around this time ;)

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#12 Guest_Icarus._*

Guest_Icarus._*

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:12 AM

Hi! I'm Wren! I saw your entry in the partner challenge and just needed to check out your gallery! The icons are so beautiful and the colouring is just perfect. I love the b&w in this sig and the animation is super cool. The animation in this is really cool too! I love gifs xD

Your Chanyeol banner is so adorable!

My favourite is this CI because I love Sam Claflin your use of texture and stock is amazing. This is great as well because Lucky Blue Smith is gorgeous I love the colours and the way the text is framed by the texture. Can't wait to see more from you! <3

#13 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Hi Wren! It's nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by my gallery! It really made my day to see you had left a comment :)

I'm glad you found so much that you liked too! I know I always feel so inspired after looking through other people's stuff! I look forward to seeing more from you too! :glomp:

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#14 ferlybadinage

ferlybadinage

Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:33 PM

I feel like singing to your gallery...

"You're beautiful,you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true!"

I came here because I saw you're *stunning* partner challenge entry, but then I think I fell in love with +this beautiful sig and oh my days it's just perfect.

And THEN I realised it was you who made the CI that I spent about 20 minutes staring at the other day... You do realise that +this animation and colouring is kind of hypnotic, right? ♥

I also happened to vote for +this piece of lushness in the challenge poll when it was up. Everything about it is perfection, and I can't even dream of making such beautiful pretties. Your composition is spot on, your colouring is magical.

I love everything in your gallery. I think I also have a particular soft spot for your "Hey There Delilah" banner. Its so pretty, and if a graphic gives you an earworm, it's probably kind of an awesome graphic ;)

Please show me the ways to awesomeness. And failing that, just never stop making pretties, okay?

emma gallery ♥ unavailable

Posted Image

b e x c e l l e n t set by beyond the rain

#15 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:35 PM

Oh wow I'm like screaming hello and thank you! Two gallery comments in one day, that feels like a record to me! (what did I do to deserve this niceness omg)

You've totally helped to make my day, and I am so so happy you found things you liked in here! Thanks for the support!

Edited by clowder, 20 December 2015 - 11:35 PM.

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

#16 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Staff Moderator
  • 3,198 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:18 PM

hi alanna! gosh, so many pretties, what do i do *___* this+ is amazing. i adore the comp and coloring. and the composition and animation here+ are perfect. and this+!!! again your composition! i LOVE this+ coloring. it's so subtle but yet eye-catching and unique. again...the animation here+ o____O how do you do it!!! first of all, how do you even think of it? second of all, it's perfect and seamless. i also love this+ ci because of it's creative composition and the fact that it looks like nothing else in your gallery.

can i pls has some of your skillz????

xx alison <3

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#17 snowdrop

snowdrop

Kihyun's

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

OMG... how do I never leave comment here!?

Alanna, I just want to say that your stuffs are so great!

And those CIs... chappies hate me but they do love you!

Envy...  :cry:

Hello, I'm Y U K I !
UNAVAILABLE

1Hhn74M5.png

Starlight Parade || was usaneko & calypso.

#18 softbun

softbun

softest friend

• Master Artist
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:16 AM

Hi alison! thank you so much for the lovely comment <3 it really means a lot to me! :glomp: ahhh I'm so happy, really really thank you for stopping in and thank you for liking so much of my stuff! best of luck and happy holidays to you!

EDIT: And Yuki! you ninja'd me! my partner challenge buddy <333333 thank you too! you're the a+ best awesomeist!

Edited by clowder, 27 December 2015 - 12:18 AM.

goodnightsig1.png

^CLICK FOR GALLERY^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users