January 2016[x]
by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

Hello there to the humble kingdom of TDA!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xxxiliveforthefuturexxx

xxxiliveforthefuturexxx
  • 102 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:48 AM

Hey there!

So I've been on this forum for so long that it kinda feels weird to post this up but anyway, I'm Patrycja/Trish/Trisha/Patty whatever other variation of my name you wanna call me. I'm 23 and I'm a huge nerd - I'm mainly a Harry Potter and Anime one, however, I've watched tons of stuff and read even more books. 

I do some edits of my own but they're all a bit meh though I am happy with them myself, should I ever get the courage I will probably post up a gallery at some point.

Hmm.... what else... 

Oh yes, I love roleplaying on Tumblr and I've been doing so for a good four/five years now and before that I was using Facebook. I've roleplayed all sorts of characters though lately I've found myself falling into the Supernatural/Teen Wolf communities. 

Anyway, I think that's about it from me...

Cheers!!!

#2 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:55 AM

Ahhh! Hello! I'm Sammi!! 

I definitely recommend putting that gallery up--I was terrified as well when I first started but everyone here is so supportive and helpful that I feel like my skills really blossomed after doing so. Even if that seems like a lot, I definitely recommend the challenges for some ideas, along with poking your head around other people's galleries for inspiration! But like I said, everyone here is absolutely wonderful and pretty eager to help or even to just chat! 

I look forward to seeing you around the board, and I'm usually around one way or another so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything and I can try to help or steer you in the right direction (or just to talk too~)

myblood.png

sammi | gallery

#3 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Featured Artist
  • 757 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:06 AM

Hi! I'm Taylor, one of the moderators here. I'm also a huge Harry Potter Nerd and a bookworm. I hope that you do share a gallery with us here soon. We are a highly supportive and friendly community. I learned all of my graphic skills here myself. I can't wait to see your creations. If you have any questions or just want someone to reach out to at any time, feel free to send me a message.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Available | Please PM

#4 magicmuggle01

magicmuggle01
  • 32 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:30 AM

Hi

I'm just a humble member, but I welcome you to TDA all the same.

I've been a member for a number of years now, in fact I was introduced to here just after I joined HPFF (so glad it's back up and running) and needed quality banners for my stories and this place has never disappointed me.

muggles

Edited by magicmuggle01, 14 October 2018 - 09:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users