by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Community Status Updates

starbuck.'s Photo

check your PM :P :D
Today, 02:40 PM
jellybean jones's Photo

jellybean jones

things i'm considering: an external hard drive to keep all my graphic-related things on.
Today, 12:32 PM
beyond the rain's Photo

beyond the rain

i will get my uni work done today...i will get my uni work done today [join my motivational chant]
Today, 08:40 AM
miss atomic bomb's Photo
callisto's Photo

congrats on grad school kara! <3
Today, 12:19 AM
  • klutzy_kara's Photo
    ahhh thank you so much kristina! i haven't figured out the financials yet (yikes) and still waiting to hear from my top school but i'm excited for the next chapter of life! how are things with you? <33
    Today, 12:42 AM
  • callisto's Photo
    it'll all come together, I'm sure (: and fingers crossed for your top school! they're good, mostly trying to figure out the next chapter of life too lol basically i finished all those pesky general education things for college but i've seriously been stuck with what i actually want to major in for like 5+ years lol <33
    Today, 11:51 AM
hasane's Photo

what if the graphics on here are just extreme collaging
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
cheriechapstick's Photo

Nobody warned me meal prepping would be so hard.
Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  • abhainn's Photo
    what I've figured out is just make one big meal and then eat leftovers for three days. Or survive off of chicken fingers, fries, and frozen veggies. I alternate in my levels of motivation.
    Yesterday, 08:24 PM
  • Newt Scamander.'s Photo
    Newt Scamander.
    I used to think about meal plans and laugh and think people actually got time for this? Until my gf pointed out that I pack ky fiance lunch every single night and make sure he has different stuff so he doesn't get bored of his food... She was like hunni you meal plan every single night. Now I hate the word :')
    Today, 02:53 PM
  • cheriechapstick's Photo
    oh my god that's hilarious!!
    Today, 03:14 PM
mockingjay's Photo

Missing graphics so much :/
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
  • esoteric.'s Photo
    i miss seeing your graphics!
    Yesterday, 06:21 PM
  • prongsbeak's Photo
    your graphics are awesome!!! please make more again! btw I'm Sofia and I'm not sure if you remember me as prongs or before that as prometheus and before that as blackhorse and so on... :P
    Yesterday, 06:23 PM
  • mockingjay's Photo
    Aw thank you Isabel :) and of course I remember you Sofia. How are you? I will be making more as soon as I get my new laptop :/ mines broken and that combined with work has made rl get in the way lol
    Yesterday, 06:29 PM
starbuck.'s Photo
esoteric.'s Photo

starting my first adult job tomorrow!
Mar 18 2018 10:18 PM
  • esoteric.'s Photo
    ahhh thanks for the support, you guys! i was super nervous but it went pretty well! and kara i'm working with a company that offers behavioral therapy to people with developmental disabilities #psychologywoo
    Yesterday, 06:11 PM
  • klutzy_kara's Photo
    that's so awesome, congrats!! I need to PM you so we can talk psych things :) hope it continues to go well!
    Today, 12:03 AM
  • esoteric.'s Photo
    eee thanks, love! and yes!!! PM'ing you now!
    Today, 12:09 AM
abhainn's Photo

"I liked the text but then everything else happened" -me, looking at a header I'm working on and realizing that is likely the only time those words will ever come out of my mouth
Mar 18 2018 11:57 AM
  • abhainn's Photo
    I usually have so much trouble with text so I just started with it and then everything else did not conveniently fall into place as I had hoped :P
    Mar 18 2018 07:08 PM
  • jellybean jones's Photo
    jellybean jones
    well i'll have to try mixing it up like that sometime and see if anything comes from it!
    Mar 18 2018 07:23 PM
    I've only successfully executed text first on a graphic once :| I do generally try and think of the general "placement" of my text when doing co p though. I loath text.
    Mar 18 2018 09:01 PM
beyond the rain's Photo

beyond the rain

awks when i'm the one who keeps killing the friendship thread (oops) ...
Mar 18 2018 06:07 AM
oz.'s Photo

buying a mac with 1 usb-c port seems like a good idea until u have to charge it and it means u can't keep painting
Mar 17 2018 07:16 PM
lucida.'s Photo

Hi my name is "I Hate Hardcuts"
Mar 17 2018 01:31 PM
  • lucida.'s Photo
    Why is this me with icons :')

Mar 17 2018 02:00 PM
    me and icons are not friends lol
    Mar 17 2018 02:10 PM
  • ailhsa's Photo
    Hi there, meet your friend!