• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Serenade

Serenade
  • 6 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Zuri (I'm also known as Ash, you can go with that if you feel more comfortable) and I'm from Spain. I've designed for a very long time, but I made a hiatus for almost two years because I had no time and no inspiration. And after that hiatus... here I am again. 

I beg you patience because I feel like I'm starting all over again. I don't remember my style (if I ever had one) and I have to download some resources again. I'm so excited about it but also very afraid because I took a look to some galleries here and... oh, God, everything is so beautiful. I have to figure out how to make something decent again and that's going to be funny for sure lmao

Anyway! It's going to be so nice to meet you all and I hope I can learn and design a lot here <3 See you around!

PS: I'm not good talking about myself, but you can ask whatever you want and I'll gladly answer <3

#2 wildest dreams.

wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Master Artist
  • 4,166 posts
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

hi welcome back!!! i can't wait to see what your graphics look like and wish you luck with downloading everything again that's always the worst part D:

but i can't wait to see you around making pretties! and if you have any questions or want a chat my inbox is always open!! <3

#3 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:31 PM

hey zuri! :) welcome to TDA :loves:

we have lots of great resources here+ and here+ ;) i'm looking forward to seeing your gallery ^_^

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#4 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bad witch of 'north

• Master Artist
  • 4,373 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

hey zuri, welcome to tda!! if you need any help with the forums, or just want to chat then feel free to message me! I look forward to seeing some of your graphics!! :D

// hey i'm bex // MY TUMBLR (M) // semi available - PM first //  that's all (M)

image.png

#5 lucida.

lucida.

Rebelle et Coeur

• Advertising Moderator
  • 446 posts
  • Software:Other
  • Vault Points:919

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Hello, Zuri!! My name's Alli  :happy:  Listen to Kristina ^^ those resources are AMAZING!! (i basically live in those topics) I can't wait to see your gallery <3 and if you ever have a question I can help with or if you just want to chat then feel free to message me  :happy:

Alli

Posted Image
Most recent Digest issue * Stunning sig by choobocca * M. Langley and C. Gosse on PW  * Audacity to Matter

#6 steve harrington

steve harrington

Kimi no Na wa

• Off Topic Moderator
  • 629 posts
  • Vault Points:294

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

Hey there! Welcome back! So excited to see so many new faces around here! If you have any questions please let me know I'm around quite a bit lol <3 

Fillory and Further

vUS4kx.png

Rodrigo • 22 • Joe Keery Enthusiast formerly .v0ldiemort • happy pride

thank you maia (milominderbinder)

#7 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Critique Corner Moderator
  • 689 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

Hello Zuri. I'm Taylor. Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or want advice or your graphics. Welcome to TDA.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Beautiful Set by Enigma @ TDA ||  Available | Please PM

#8 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 3,113 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

hi zuri! i'm alison. welcome back!! we've had a lot of people returning to graphics after a long hiatus so you are definitely not alone. i'm a moderator in the dueling arena so if you have any questions about challenges feel free to let me know. i think they're a great place to start if you don't know where to get back into things. 

i went to spain one summer and i had a wonderful time! what part of spain are you from? i've only been to madrid and then around the north. such beautiful landscape and cities, and kind people. not to mention delicious food :||| i hope to go back sometime <3

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#9 Serenade

Serenade
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

Oh my god, what a lovely welcome! It feels even better to be here, I'm so glad I joined <3

wildest dreams. Yeah, downloading everything again is a pain, but at least I can't make sure that I download images from the proper sources. I remember that my old resources folder was full of images that I didn't know if they were ok to use because of the copyright. I'm glad that at least I have the chance to do it right <3 Thank you so much for the warm welcome, it's nice to meet you <3

starbuck. Thank you so much for the welcome and for those links, I will definitely take a look soon, when I'm done with my final exams <3 See you around!

beyond the rain You're so nice, thank you so much for the offer! I'll message you sometime so we can chat, I love meeting new people and you all seem so nice <3

lucida. I have the feeling I'm going to live in those topics too, I'm the kind of person that needs to have new resources all the time so I can have more inspiration! Thank you to you too for your offer, I'll send you a message too so we can chat and know each other. Is so nice to find a place with people like you all <3

steve harrington First of all... omg, your username gives me so much feels. I'm going to pretend that I'm not in love with everything related to your username and pack and say thank you for being so nice to me <3 I'll message you if I need help for sure!

Amortentia1992 Thank you so much! I'll have questions for sure because this forum is so new to me, so I'll count on you without any doubt, thanks again <3

choobacca Hi, Alison! I've already took a look to the Dueling Area and I saw a couple of challenges that I want to try, I just need to download a few resources and open my Photoshop <3 I love challenges, so I'll probably be posting there a lot! I'm from the north of Spain, btw. Do you know the Basque Country? Bilbao or San Sebastian? Spain is a beautiful country, I hope you came back soon so you don't have to miss our food, we take a lot of care of our gastronomy <3

#10 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 3,113 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

yes i went to bilbao! and i spent some time in the basque country, probably the most beautiful place we went to. we stayed in a cottage with a family and they made us amazing paella :|||| i'd love to go back and visit the south but honestly the north was incredible. barcelona was awesome!! i lived with a family for two weeks in gijón and it was incredible. then we drove east through zaragoza and bilbao to barcelona. though i did love madrid because the museums were amazing.

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#11 Serenade

Serenade
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:02 AM

choobacca Bilbao is very close to my city (I'm from Vitoria). OMG, you don't know how happy it makes me to know that you enjoyed the Basque Country <3 The museums of Madrid are really good. I study History of Art and I went to Madrid like a few weeks ago and it was like a dream. Barcelona is also very pretty, of course! You should visit the south too, it's very different from Madrid or the north of Spain and you'll enjoy it a lot <3

#12 QueenMalfoy

QueenMalfoy
  • Starting Members
  • 2 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:03 AM

Dont worry im in the same kind of boat ive forgotten how to move around a forum. Its been a few years

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users