wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Master Artist
  • 4,177 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:25 AM

BITESIZE CHALLENGE NO.5!

Welcome to the fourth bitesize challenge of the cycle! Every now and again the BBLB squad is going to drop little activity threads that last for four days. These are going to be things you can claim points for at any other time in the cycle, however, if you complete them within the four days you'll be able to claim double points! Some are not currently on the bank list at the moment, but will be added after the three days is up, and some are already on there, so don't worry about missing out because you've already done something! 

These challenges will not be ranked or go to poll, they're just for pure enjoyment, bonding and some fun extra points. They are also not mandatory, so don't worry if we post one when you're busy, you'll still get something if you do them eventually! Each challenge will be posted with the amount of points you can claim for it and a set of simple instructions. They're all tutor or bonding focused, and most of them won't require an entirely new graphic, just activity participation! 

So without further ado!

SQUEE YOUR PARTNER!

This is the simplest and the best challenge. All you have to do is post here with everything and anything about your partner, how they've been as a partner, what graphics of theirs you like, anything you've found out about them that you like. Make them feel good, get some points it's as simple as that. Post all your squees here, you can post multiple times but you'll get twenty points each for this no matter what you post!

Go wild, this is all about making your partner feel good to finish everything off!

For this challenge you can claim: 20 points.

Post the graphic here, and claim your points in the BBLB bank! 

This challenge closes: 28th december

#2 Vault 713

Vault 713
  • Master Artist
  • 609 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

I have been so lucky to be partnered with Amy (caomoyl) this round! Amy is incredibly talented, compassionate, creative, and understanding.

Her drive to always push her self is inspiring. She has not been afraid to try new things and work hard towards being the best she can be. :wub:

I think this is especially visible in how much she has improved this year! It's been so fun to see all of her new graphics.

They are so bright and beautiful! Her compositions, text, and colorizations are especially gorgeous!!

These are a few of my personal faves:

Requiem Banner

Century Signature

Loud CI

Nicole Colorization

:dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:  :dumbles:

As a BBLB partner, Amy was so supportive and focused. She always was instrumental in developing a plan for how we could approach the challenges and

always understanding when things came up. Her openness also made it easy to discuss any questions or concerns I had.

Her spirit and excitement for the competition was so fun! She is always so pumped for every step and challenge.  :dance:

It is also hard to imagine TDA without Amy. She is an incredible mod, THE BEST ACCOUNTANT!, so welcoming, an amazing artist, and most importantly, an awesome person!

It has been so epic to get to know Amy during the past few weeks. 

Doing this round of BBLB with her has been the highlight of my year at TDA! 

P.S. Amy + Water  =  :hearts:

8MKobScP_o.png
Ashley : Gallery 

#3 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 4,130 posts
  • Vault Points:141

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

I've enjoyed every part of hanging out with Carla these last couple months,
It's been extremely fun and knowledgeable.

Her comments and critique on things have been helpful plus her drive and enthusiasm to complete challenges has been over the moon! without her push and shove I probably wouldn't of participated in half of what we entered!
Her great attitude, plus heart is amazing to have on the TDA community, half of u wouldn't know what to do without Carla, that's for sure!

I look forward to getting to know her more as the cycle comes to a close and getting to participate in more things with her. 
Thank you Carla, for being an amazing Big Buddy <3 :hug: 

amazing set by miss atomic bomb

+May We Meet Again.

RdyZpFo.png
+stories

#4 bittersweetflames

bittersweetflames

filtering is my jam. I have it on my bread

• Master Artist
  • 6,773 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:12 PM

Karni as a partner is suuuuper sweet! :D 
I really enjoyed having her as my little buddy! :) I couldn't ask for anyone else. <3 
Her support and understanding while I was in the hospital was invaluable and I definitely felt that she cared! :D 
Thank you, doll. You helped make sure those days weren't as bleak as they could have been. 

I am in AWE of how much Karni has improved as well. Her compositions and use of resources have 
been so amazing (can we talk about that awesome DA Digest header?) 
She also made me the MOST AWESOMEST animated sig of Eddie ever? :D 
I am very very proud to wear it. :wub: 

She is also rocking it as a Request mod and the TDA Staff is very lucky to have her.
ALL IN ALL, I really am lucky to have been paired with Karni. 
She was able to stand my constant nagging and reminders (I can be SUCH a nag, I swear) 
Thank you, darling. THIS CYCLE was a BLAST! :wub:

Posted Image
the war on words is real+ || HPFF author page 15+ || deviantart+

icon by me. absolutely smexy sig by my buddy, karni. be jealous. :wub:
available but please pm first! :) 

#5 hamylton.

hamylton.

TDA's Accountant

• Vault Moderator
  • 873 posts
  • Vault Points:1381

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:20 AM

What makes Ashley so awesome? She didn't get completely freaked out by me after my first over-excited PM! Anyone that can deal with that is epic is my eyes! She's also super talented. I've always loved +this ci  :wub:  of hers ever since she first posted it so I was very happy to get paired with her! Then I jumped into her gallery and saw all of her other pretties! I mean, look +at this! And her ability to do vertical banners and icons just blows my mind. Not to mention her blends! +LOOK +AT +THESE! How is she real?!?  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:

Ashley was also amazing to work with! She put up with (and equalled) my crazy and always helped to make sure we got everything done! She's been so encouraging and uplifting in our goal to CRUSH THE COMPETITION do well in BBLB, as well as other competitions I'm in! I'm so glad and lucky I got paired with her! 

CRUSH THEM! and drink lots of coffee  :loves:  :loves:

amy. +watching it burn previously caomoyl

vBHhsb.png

| +Artist Q&A | beautiful signature by starbuck.! | +Trophy Shelf |

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users